Chapter 7

Savannah spend three days bedridden. Her leg was healing nicely and she's able to walk around without pain.

"She won't give up. I'm tired of her. I just want her off my back."

"I'll get her father to talk to her. But you know she has her sight set on you. The ceremony is in three days. You have to think of something and fast."

"This isn't easy. She has become a parasite on my back."

"Figure it out and soon."

Onyx cut the call and slam the tablet down.

"What is this Mating ceremony?"

"It happen every year where we mate to keep our species from going extinct. I never participate cause I don't want to have kids running around and I'm gone most of the time. Plus these woman here is not really my type of people to get involved with."

"Well it seems like you're going to have to."

"Nope. Not happening."

"Onyx you're going to have to. From the way you speak of this other woman she's not going to stop until she get what she wants."

"You sound like Azulon."

"Well he sounds like a smart man so I'll take that as a compliment. I'm glad we didn't have these things on Earth. Women there has kids as as early as fourteen."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty two."

"You're young."

"Very. Anyways figure something out or you'll be stuck with someone you hate."

He was conflicted. In the pass he would just jump on his ship and was off the planet in the next second. But he can't leave Savannah here with predators.

"Hey I have an idea."

"Well any idea is better than no idea."

"How about I go with you?"

"No."

"Ah yes. If I'm going to live here I might start adjusting to your culture. Plus I don't think she would still try to get with you if you have someone else."

"Savannah you're talking about marriage here."

"I know. But you save me so the least I can do is save you. Think about it."