Chapter 13

Savannah ran from the bathroom and to the bedroom. She didn't realized so much time has passed and now she isn't dress.

She drop the towel and put her undergarments on. She went to her dress and send a thank you to Onyx when she see the clasp was at the side.

"Baby."

"Here." The door open and Onyx enter. "Did you just call me baby?"

"I saw it in the database. Its a form of endearment on Earth."

"You're cute. What you got there?"

"Makeup. You said you wish you have it. It wasn't easy to get but after doing some research I think I understand all this."

"You're the absolute best you know that?"

"I tried. I'm going to get my clothes and come back for you."

"You wear clothes?"

"Yes I wear clothes. Don't sound so surprise. I'll give you time to finish up."

"Thank you."

He close the door and Savannah zip up the dress. She fetch the makeup and it was her shade. He really did his research.

She sit infront a mirror and start on her makeup. She has to steal the show. She's purely doing it for the entertainment because she know someone is going to be so mad.

She add sparkle to her eyelids and nude lips. She was impressed with herself. Even the eyeliner was on point.

"OK so I'm ready." Onyx stood in the door motionless as he look at Savannah.

"Close your mouth. You might catch flies."

"Wow. We can forget about the ceremony."

"Nope. I didn't get this glammed up to stay in. We're going out."

She put on her shoes and stand. She didn't know these people know what heels are. But they have good taste.

She walk to Onyx and take in his attire. "Are you sure your not royalty?"

"I'm sure."

"I like you better without all this." She kiss his cheek with a smile.