Chapter 18

Savannah take the meat out of the oven and set it on the table. She grab the counter as a wave of dizziness came over her.

She take deep breaths before continuing with dinner.

She heard the door open and close before Onyx enter the kitchen.

"You're back early."

He kiss her before taking a seat.

"We will going down to Earth tomorrow. The mission is a go. You still want to come?"

"Of course. Now eat up. You need all the strength you can get."

"We'll pick up your training when we're on the ship. My men are already leading everything we need."

"Good."

She sit down and eat. She get up and run to the sink, puking up the contents of her stomach.

"What's wrong?"

"Just a little suck that's all. It will pass. Humans get sick easy."

"Are you sure it's nothing serious? Like we need to see the doctor or something."

"No I'm OK. I promise I'm ok."

He kiss her head before sitting back down.

"Wake me when you're ready to head out."

She head to their room and climb into bed.

A knock came at the door so Onyx went to see who it is.

"Hey General."

"Commander. What bring you here?"

"I'm here to discuss the plans for tomorrow. And get away from the kids."

"That bad?"

"Yes." Azulon walk pass Onyx to the kitchen. "Enjoy the peace while it last. Kids are no easy tasked. War is better."

"Come on you talking about it make me not wanting to have any anytime soon."

"Well it going to happen. Where is Savannah?"

"Sleeping. So what has changed?"

"Well we've been trying to get in contact with some authority but no feedback. Our men are still on the ground. We've got intel that we have a camp set up. It's safe and reliable."

"Good. The reproduction of those things are out of this world. The planet is crawling with them."

"Don't remind me. By the way we have back up. We have people from surrounding planet willing to help us rid of these things. They are worried about their home being invaded so they jump at any chances to prevent that."

"Good. So everything is in place. Oh and don't forget your armour."

"Never. I would like to come home to my family."

"Well see you tomorrow."

"You too."