Chapter 5

Savannah stare at the many small planets and flying derbis. She seen pictures taken of space but this is way better.

"Come and sit. It's going to be a bumpy ride from here on out."

She walk to him and he pull her onto his lap and strap them in. The ship was a one person ship so she didn't think much of his action.

Just as he said it was a bumpy ride. There were asteroids everywhere.

"This is scary!"

She bury her face in his chest and feel him froze up then relax. She hope it would be a long time before she has to come back through here.

"OK we're through." She lift her head and look out the window. "This is home."

"This is huge!"

He unbuckle the belt and she walk to the control panel. She could see alot of different colours as they got closer.

"Commander are you there?"

"I'm here General."

"Meet me at my home. I'm going to need medicine for poison and clothes." He look at Savannah from head to toe. "Extra small."

"She's that small?"

"Yes."

"OK see you in a few."

"I'm not that small."

"Compare to the woman on Actaeon you are. You're the size of the kids here."

"Now I'm scared to see the women."

"You won't be meeting anyone for a while. We're going in for a landing."

To say Savannah was excited would be an understatement. She watch as the ship land and she could make out small weird animals.

"Come on." She follow him as he start opening the door. She got a whiff of fresh air and it was nothing like Earth.

"What's that smell?"

"It's the trees."

"Smells like candy."

"Well the trees can't be eaten."

"Funny. Oh what cute animal!"

"Hey don't touch! Those little monsters can be a little hostile."

"But they are so cute."

"Don't let the cuteness get in the way."

"In that case I won't let your cuteness get in the way either."

"Are you flirting with me?"

"I see you've picked up on a few things after living on Earth. But take it anyway you want."