Chapter 26

"Mhm. No that's not right. Lose the bra."

Savannah remove her bra and use her hand to cover her breast.

"Much better. Come take her picture what you waiting for?"

Savannah was having her maternity shoot. Something she talk Onyx into but he was more than happy to do it.

"Next!"

D'Syrion was so focus it was easy to piss him off.

Onyx kneel behind her and she lay on his lap. His large hands rest on her stomach as he look down at her. She smile up at him because he look to be really enjoying himself.

"Beautiful! That was artistic. Everyone out!"

As soon as the room was empty D'Syrion wrap her in a robe.

"I can believe in a month time I'll he a grandfather."

"Are you crying Dad?"

"No,"D'Syrion sniffed. "OK maybe a little."

"If I didn't know better I would say you were the pregnant one love,"Balenthor said.

"Maybe we should adopt another."

"Absolute not. I'm too old for kids. This one scar me for life."

Savannah look at Onyx and snickered. Onyx roll his eyes at his parents.

It was never a dull moment around these two. She spent most of her time with D'Syrion when Onyx is out training with the men. She has learn alot from them.

"I'll be taking my wife home."

"Remember tomorrow is the gender reveal."

"How much research have you done dad?" Onyx was concerned about the amount of time his dad is speeding around technology.

"Alot. We're welcoming the first hybrid baby. This is a huge deal." He spread his arms for emphasis. 

"I'll watch him,"Balenthor said.

"Thanks father. We'll see tomorrow."

Savannah pull a shirt over her head before following Onyx.

They have different home far from the noise of the city and in a meadow. She literally has a lake at her back door and the house always smell like fresh flowers.

When they got home Savannah remember how their living room looked. They got some many baby stuff the baby will not get to wear must of them. Since they are planning on having more kids she can put them up. Some of them are from Earth like diapers and pacifier. Thing you won't find on Actaeon.

"Babe how down this work?"

Savannah look over her shoulder at Onyx who was looking at the part of the crib not knowing what to do.

She giggle.

"There's a manual or you can just search up how to do it."

"Should have thought of that."

She found it cute that he was completely lost on how to put the simplest things together. A man who is three time her size and kill for a living.

And he is all hers.