Chapter 15

"Onyx! What a surprise! You're all dressed up! Oh my god she's beautiful."

"Savannah my dad D'Syrion."

"Nice to meet you."

"This boy never brings a guy or girl home. It's get lonely with not having anyone to run around the house after."

"Dad I'm a grown man. Plus you can come and visit me too."

Savannah watch the interaction with a huge smile on her face. This is just so cute to watch.

"You know its not easy."

"Find time for yourself of you Will miss out on everything."

"I need a break anyway. You father is driving me mad."

"Everything ok between you two right?"

"Of course. Nothing can come between us. Anyways its about to start so I'm going to go. Good luck you two."

D'Syrion walk away and Onyx sigh.

"He's a charmer."

"You don't have to tell me. Come."

She follow Onyx to a large circle in the middle of the room.

"What's this going to do?"

"We'll get our mark."

People form a circle around them as the rings start to glow one at a time.

"Relax. It won't hurt."

She take deep breaths and just look at him.

"Welcome one and all. Tonight is a special night for we will start anew with our young people. First up we have our first Earthling Savannah and our first Actaerian Onyx match. Its a first for us and I can see great things happening."

Onyx pull her to him with a smile on his face.

"No! This can't be happening!"

Everyone turn to the angry shouting.

"An Earthling came be mated to a Actaerian." She tried to breech the circle but a force knock her back.

"Ivorix control your daughter."

"My apologies High One."

"Now let's continue. This bond shall not be broken as long as you both shall live."

Onyx look to the ceiling as it open. Light came down and Savannah gasp at the tingles all over her body.

"We're one baby." He lean down and capture her lips. People cheer loudly making her blush.

"You have a mark?"

She touch his neck and he grab her hand.

"You do too. You don't want me to take you infront eveyone do you?"

She blush and he chuckle before leading her out of the circle.

"Next."