Chapter 10

Onyx woke to pull on his hair. He rub the sleep from his eyes before realising Savannah was on top of him. Then he realized it was really cold.

He get up with her still clinging on to him and adjust the heater in the room. The weather was starting to get really cold. He has alot to do so they can get through the winter. When it's cold here it really cold. No one go outside.

He walk back to the bed and sit back again the head board. Savannah stretched before her eyes fluttered open.

She look at Onyx confused then the position she was in.

"Sorry." She move to get off him but he keep her there.

"You were cold so you can stay. Plus you seem rather comfortable."

"This can't be comfortable." She sit up and his eyes fell to her chest. "Eyes up here buddy."

He chuckle and keep looking.

She get off him and walk out of the room. He follow her.

"Shouldn't you be heading into town?"

"Nope. Out there is freezing. I don't know about you but I like it warm."

Savannah take out the bread from storage and get some meat from the cooler.

"You dress will be here soon. I hope it fits. The woman here don't have breast so there's no need for alot of room in the dresses."

"My breast aren't big thank you very much. Besides you haven't seen anything yet. Some are huge!"

"I know. I wonder how women carry that much weight on their chest. It's a puzzle to me."

"You haven't learn much do you? Women use these,"she point to her breast. "To feed babies. Milk are here."

"It's there now?"

"We start producing milk when we're pregnant. When the baby is born we can feed them. After they reach a certain age we stop producing milk and they move onto solid food."

"That's awesome."

"It's not. Babies have a rather tight grip. When they use their gum to bit down on your nipple you cry tears."

The look of horror on his face make her laugh.

"You're not planning on having kids are you?"

"Of course I am. I've always wanted three or four."

"But what if they did that to you?"

"They are babies. They don't know better."

He was conflicted.