Chapter 9

"So have you decided yet? Tomorrow night is the night."

"Yeah. We need to get you a dress."

"Sweet! Can't wait to see the look on her face."

"Everyone is going to be surprise actually. I never attend these things."

"Hey I meant to asked. Are all the females here that hideous?"

"Yeah. On Earth us men would be considered unnaturally beautiful."

"Hell yeah. I was blown away when I first saw you. I still am."

"I can't stand to look at them to be honest. Their personality is as ugly as their appearance. Females here have more than one mate. The more they have the uglier their personality gets."

"That better not happen I'm not going into a relationship with two men or three."

"That's not going to happen. Women have the choice of how many males they take. It's up to you. I wouldn't be mad either if you found someone better."

"Don't even go there. I didn't come here to choose a man. I came here because my home is gone. I make an exception for you because I trust you. I don't trust no other man out there."

"It's hard to trust people ah."

"Yeah. Expecially men. I'm never getting pass that but I trust you."

"I will cherish that. Come let's head to bed."

"I'll be there in a bit."

He nod and head to his room.

Savannah walk outside and look up at the sky.

"Hi Mom. Hi Dad. Hi Sienna. I wish you were here with me. Its not easy but I'm getting by. There's alot here to see. I know you would love it here. I know I do. I hope you get away safely."

She head back inside and drink some water before heading to bed. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.