Chapter 25

Savannah hug her mom and dad. She was going home and she can't wait.

"We'll come and visit when the baby is here. This grump behind me has become a little over protective."

"I'm glad you're happy honey. Oh and we're glad for the help."

"Anytime dad. I have to go now."

"Safe journey." She hug her parents one last time before walking to her husband. Her very handsome husband.

They walk onto the ship and close the door.

"We can have some peace now."

She laugh and pull him to the control room. He start up the ship and soon they were leaving earth.

"Sounds like you don't want to come back here."

"If I don't have a good reason to I won't. Don't get me wrong Earth is nice but interacting with the humans is not."

"We will be back. My parents would love to meet their grandbaby."

"Yeah that. But not if I can help it."

"We'll see."

She head to their room to get into something more roomy. She look at her belly in the mirror and she saw a good size bump which confused her. She couldn't have been pregnant that long to have a bump of that size.

"What you looking at?"

"My belly. This baby is growing fast."

"He or she will be here in exactly four months. Human baby take 9 months. I'm not human so the process is half that of a Actaerian babies are big."

Four months. Damn she can have three kids in one year but that's not going to happen. She's nit going for a world record.

"You will look so much cuter with your round belly." She hit him. He kiss her cheek and went to take a shower.

Savannah throw on a shirt and the went on a food hunting spee.