Chapter 8

"Faster! You're soldiers!"

"We can't go any faster General."

"Onyx calm down. We all want what's best for Earth but dead men aren't going to fight those things. You should go home. Go home Onyx."

Onyx put away his blade and walk off the training ground.

"Onyx wait up!"

He walk to his ship and get on, closing the door behind him.

"Onyx! We need to talk!"

He start the engine and get away as fast as he can. He wish he was back on Earth. There he didn't have to worry about all this nonsense.

He got to his house and land on the panel. Savannah came out and wave at him.

"You don't look so good."

"Yeah well it's been a rough day."

"Onyx!"

"Damn it!"

Savannah went to stand beside Onyx as the ugliest woman she has ever seen walk up to them.

"We need to talk."

"No we don't."

"What is this ugly thing?" Savannah laugh because it was the pot calling the kettle black.
"Me ugly? You should look in the mirror."

"Is this who you've been sleeping with?"

"Jealous?" Savannah smirk at the look of pure rage on his face. Cuts fun at night."

Onyx look at Savannah, very amused.

"Did you know, he's loaded down there? It was so much fun. We were just about to get down to the baby making when you show up. And no you can't join."

"Everyone is going to hear about this!"

"Yeah and I'll just tell them your mad because you asked to join and we refused. Good luck."

She walk away angrily and Savannah burst out laughing.

"You just make your first enemy."

"That was fun. Come dinner is ready."

They enter the house and Onyx take a seat.

"So how do you know what I have down there?"

"I have eyes pretty boy. Plus you don't wear that much clothes. Plus we sleep in the same bed. Plus you walk out of the shower naked with me in the same room."

"All you have to do is asked you know."

"Why asked when I can take? Now eat up. I'm going to take a shower."