Chapter 30

Onyx wince as Artemis grip onto his finger. She unfortunately got the strength of her father. He was the only one suffering from her torture though as she is an angel for Savannah.

"You're going break my finger." Her toothless grin widen. Who can be mad at such cute face?

"I'm home."

Savannah set the groceries down and walk out to the back.

"Seems like you're having fun."

"My finger is still throbbing from her squeezing it."

"A baby over power you? Man how I miss that."

"You have her now. I'm going to make dinner." He kiss her before heading in.

"You're an angel aren't you?"

Artemis grab her hair and start chewing on it. She let her cause there was no getting it out of her grip.

She went inside and to the nursery to get her ready for bed.

Savannah place her on the bed and remove the onesie. Artemis start kicking as soon as Savannah pick her up. She did that everytime it was bath time. It's like she know when she will going into water.

Savannah held her legs together and place her in the water. Artemis wasn't having it. She scream and kicked like her life depend on it. Onyx comes from a water family and yet his daughter hated the water. Make that make sense!

When her bath was done Artemis was red in the face. Her eyes were glowing.

Savannah wrapped her up in a blanket and bring her back into the nursery. Artemis stuck her thumb in and just lay on the bed.

"You give me a headache." All Savannah got was a half smile. She got the diapers and her nightware. She dress her and it wasn't long her eyes were starting to close.

At this point Savannah need a hot shower and a back massage.

"Honey dinner!"

Savannah slowly lower Artemis into the crib. The least little sound wake her which is why her nursery is soundproof and they have a baby monitor in every room.

She tip toe out of the room and close the door slowly. She finally relax and the exhaustion set in.

She head down and Onyx has everything set out.

"The siren is finally asleep."

"I'll give you a massage before bed."

"You're such a life saver."