Chapter 16

Onyx look up at the sky with a smile on his face. He hasn't felt this happy in forever.

"Can we go home now?"

"Sure."

They walk to their transport and he help her on then get on himself.

"You feeling OK?" He turn her head and look at the mark on her neck. "Interesting."

"What?"

"Nothing. Never thought I'll see the day when a woman bear my mark."

She smile and lean her head against his shoulder. She watch the scenery go by and soon they were home.

He get out and help her out. He bring her inside before she can catch a cold. He was impatiently waiting for winter to pass. He despise the cold.

"So warm." Savannah stood infront heater making the heat travel through her body. She slip off her heels and pull the dress down. As beautiful as it was she just want to get out of it.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting out of this dress. Its not like you haven't seen this before."

She step out of the dress and pick it up. She turn and head to their bedroom.

Onyx follow her and close the door. He remove his shirt and pants. He feel much better now that he wasn't in too many clothes.

"Is it me or has these clothes shrunk."

"Yes they shrunk. That's what happened when you connect with me."

"Are you serious?" He grin and she groan. "If these we're big enough now they got bigger and now I can't fit in my clothes. What am I going to do?"

She turn around with the useless piece of garment. Onyx step up to her and take it from her hands.

"You don't need to worry about clothes when you're stuck inside. We should be getting snow by midnight. In the meantime let's forget about clothes that don't fit."

He kiss the mark on her neck. She gasp and grab his shoulders.