Epilogue

"Angel get off the roof! Now young lady!"

"But mom!"

"I said now!"

Angel pout and climb down off the house.

You would think after four kids things will get better. Nope it only seem to get worst.

"Rhiannon and Autumn time to hit the shower."

"OK mom."

"You too young lady."

Savannah put her hair up in a messy bun just as Artemis and Onyx arrived home.

They got four kid. Artemis Sapphire is now eighteen and following her father's footsteps. She join the army and make them proud.

Their second child is Autumn Blossom. She's sixteen and in medical training. Once again very proud of her.

Their third Rhiannon Thalassa who is more of a artist. She spend most of her says after school by the lake or out on the meadow. Once again they are proud of her.

And of course their last child is Angel Lorelei is twelve. Wrong name for the devil that's she's turning into. But she's their little girl. All she does is give trouble but can be helpful when she's in the mood.

"Hey mom."

"Why does he look mad?"

"A guy asked me out and he's pissed that I'm an adult. He can't do anything."

"Is he cute aleast? My little girl deserves the best after all."

"He's so hot!"

Onyx grind his teeth in anger as he listen to his wife and daughter talking about boys.

How he wish she was small again. At least he wouldn't have to watch this. They years just flew by the minute he blinked. He guess that's what Savannah means when she said life goes by in thr blink of an eye.

"Snap out of it." Onyx blink and look down at his wife. "You know our girls won't he small forever."

She wrap her arms around his waist.

"They are all going to grow up, get married and have kids. Just like us."

"Still not ready."

"No parents is ever ready."

"I admit though it's been some good years." She bury her face in his barechest. She just love his smell. "Are you getting smaller?"

Savannah burst out laughing. "Baby what the hell? How did you come up with that?"

"Do not know." He pick her up and throw her over his shoulder.

"Baby put me down!"

"No. Tonight Art is taking the kids out and me and you will have some us time."

"We are not making anymore babies. I'm too old for that?"

"I don't need another Angel thank you very much."

"Dad get a room!"

"Art take your sibling and go or you will have another sibling."

"TMI Dad!"

Onyx laugh and close the bedroom door.