Chapter 4

"Are you on your way?"

"Yes. Its bad. Really bad. I don't know how many survivors there are but from what I can see not much. Earth will be gone before we know it."

"You know we're going to have to send soldiers to eradicate them."

"My men are going to need more training to take them out. They are strong but not strong enough to eradicate a planet full of these things. We have no idea what species they are and where they came from. We're going to have to warn the other planets about this. They should be prepared incase they move to one of the others. We also still don't know how they got to earth in the first place."

"Well discuss this more when you get here. Also a heads up for you. She's here."

"Don't let her know I'm coming back."

"Just let me know when you're home."

Onyx cut the call and walk out of the control room.

"You're torturing yourself by not eating." He sit beside Savannah who hasn't thought her food.

"My family is gone."

"Nothing I say will make the pain go away. Sorry isn't going to bring them back."

"What are those things?"

"I don't know. I've been here for a few years trying to figure it out. I don't even know where they came from."

"So how do you know about them?"

"Patrol. We spot them before they could take over my home planet Actaeon. They are still a mystery to us. You won't be alone when we got to Actaeon."

"I'm already alone. But that's for trying to make me feel better."

"Eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"I said eat or I will feed you myself."

"You're so bossy."

"You have poison in your leg so you need to eat. If your hungry your body get weak and then your cells got weak which let the poison spread faster. You didn't survive just to die."

Savannah take up the plate and eat the burger. She's not even gonna asked where he get a burger from.

"You should smile,"she said to him. His frown deepen.

"I don't have anything to smile about."

"You will one day."