Chapter 28

Oh the silence was heavenly. But as always it never last.

"Hello again."

Orion materalize infront her, scaring the life out of her.

A fist connect to his dangerously beautiful face sending him into the water.

A fuming Onyx stood beside.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah."

Orion came out of the water with a laugh. "You punched are still like stone I see." He rub his jaw. "I deserve that."

"What do you want Orion?"

"For him to stop being a coward. He didn't tell you did he?"

"Tell me what?"

"You husband is a royal."

"What?"

Savannah look at Onyx who was glaring at Orion.

"He's right. I was a royal until I give up the throne. I'm not a royal anymore."

"But you were?"

"Sadly. Its the worst day of my life."

"Where is this kingdom? Actaeon doesn't have royals."

"Underwater,"Orion said. "As a matter of fact my dear brother here is the crown Prince. He should be taking over from father. Instead he came on land and marry a commoner."

"That's enough Orion!" Savannah shiver from the change in tone. Orion fell to his knees and press his head to the ground. "You're my brother but there's a line you don't cross. Insult me all you want but leave my wife out of it."

Savannah's eyes fell on the water as she saw it bubbling. A head break the surface and a woman came up.

"Onyx."

Onyx look to the water and his glare turn deadly.

Savannah get to her feet slowly and take his hand.

"Why are you here mother?"

"Stop this fighting. I don't want to see my kids going at each others throat."

Onyx chuckle. "You kids? Funny you say kids since I was the one who was left on a river bank after birth. What mother was I not good enough?"

"Please Onyx. Its not like that."

"Right. Take your son and go home. You have no place here. Oh and don't think of coming back."

Savannah watch the woman cry hysterically. She seem very dramatic with it.

Orion jump into the water and pull him mom with him. They can't say he didn't try.

"Are you OK?"

"Peachy. I better seal off the bottom of that. Stay here and I'll be back."

He dive into the water and Savannah watch as at it glow a mesmerising green. It was the most beautiful things she has ver seen.

Onyx jump out of the water and infront of her.

"Wow."

"I know I should have told you. But it's something I wish to forget."

"Then let's forget."

"God you're cute." He squish her cheeks earning a playful glare from her.