Chapter 2

A phone rang and Reggie take out his satellite phone.

"It's Chloe."

"Answer."

"Chloe."

"We're being attacked!"

"By what?"

"I don't know. They are some ugly things with razor sharp teeth. Rascal, Jenny and Taylor are dead. Christian is barely holding on and Sammy and Christopher are God knows where."

"Where are you?"

"Not far from where you are but you can't come down here. There are so much of them."

"Stay somewhere safe. We will find you guys."

"O-" A scream ripped through the phone sending a wave of terror through Savannah.

"Chloe? Chloe!"

"What do we do? Oh God. This is like an apocalypse is starting."

"Guys...do you hear that?"

She literally stop breathing as they hear small clicks and growls.

"That doesn't sound like no wild animal I know,"Savannah said.

"Let's go. We can't stay here."

"Where will we go? Those things we don't know where they are."

"Then I guess nowhere is safe."

They get up and start running. As far away from the sound as they possibly could.

Reggie scream and Savannah look behind her to see something has grab Reggie.

"Reggie!"

"He's gone Neveah. Let's go."

The girls keep running until and then Neveah was grabbed.

"No!"

"Go!"

With tears now running down her face she ran because her life depends on it.

She heard the clicking and growling behind her and then her leg was grabbed.

"Help me! Help!" She look behind her and scream at the hideous creature that has slime dripping from its mouth.

Something grab her hand then her leg was free and her leg was free. A huge blade came down on the monster severing it's head.

Tears of relief roll down her cheeks as she realized she just cheated death.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm OK. Thank you." Large boots appear before her and she look up slowly. The first thing she saw was he was wearing minimal clothing and then his coloured hair and then the brightest blue eyes.

"It's not safe out here. Especially at night. Come we should get to safety."

She tried to get up but her leg wasn't working with her. She look down at her leg that has a huge cut on it.

"No walking." He lift her like she weigh nothing.

"I don't feel so good."

"Poison."

Her eyes close slowly until she lost consciousness.