Can't Fight Biology

Nothing happened. A lot of kissing happened, lots, but nothing more. Nothing more than that. 

Emma stirred awake, rolling over and openig her eyes. She was face to face with Alex Karev. His arm was loosely wrapped around her. She carefully got out of bed, trying not to wake up him, and found her shirt at the foot of her bed. She slipped it on over her tank top and walked out of the room.

She walked to the bathroom and grabbed her toothbrsuh.

"Morning." Jackson said, only wearing a towel.

"Good morning." She said, mouth full of toothpaste. He got in the shower, shutting the sliding door before throwing his towel over the door.

"Damn it." Lexie sighed. "Jackson, I just need to shave my legs can you hand me my razor and shaving cream?" The door opened slightly with two items falling to the floor. 

Emma rinsed her mouth and spit into the sing before beginning to grab April's hairbrush.

"Hey, why weren't you in bed this morning?" April asked coming into the bathroom.

"Oh, I-" She was cut off when Alex walked in, reaching over to grab his toothbrush. "I fell asleep on the couch last night. I also think I left your cheddar bunnies on the ocunter."

"Opened?" April looked upset.

"Sorry." Emma said, finishing her braid. She handed April the hairbrush before grabbing her mascara. She leaned against the sink to get a closer look as she did her minimal makeup. 

"Towel." Jackson said.

"Oh my god." April said, picking up the blue towel and handing it over to him.

"Ow!" Lexie said. Emma looked down and saw that April had bumped Lexie causing her to cut herself.

"Sorry." April said.

"Excuse me." Alex grapped Emma's hip to slide her over so he could spit into the sink. 

"I'll move." She said, putting her mascara down and walking out of the bathroom the same time Derek and Meredith were walking out of the master. "Good morning." She mumbled, rushing to April's room.

She changed into kahki slacks and a sage green blouse. 

"That green is your color." April told her, grabbing clothes from her closet.

"Thanks." The blonde beamed, walking back to the bathroom to finish putting her masara on. She walked in and saw only Alex left. "Uh, morning." She said.

"Morning." He glanced down the hall and shut the door. 

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

"Can we talk, about last night?" He asked. She didn't answer. "See, this is what I didn't want. For you to resent me for a drunk-" 

"I don't resent you." She chuckled. 

"Then why can't we talk?"

"Because, we agreed not to take it too far, and we didn't. I was drunk, yes, but I do remember every thing that happened." Alex looked at her. "And there is a hickey on my collarbone." 

"Sorry." He laughed. She smiled at him.

"I don't resent you, and I don't regret anything." 

"Good, we're on the same page." Emma smiled slightly at him.

"Just keep it on the down low, please. Um, Jackson is still waking up screaming and April cries about Reed in the bathroom at the hospital and she doesn't know I know that and- Charles was our best friend and they are not your biggest fan and -" Alex cut her off and pecked her lips.