Chapter 22. Welcome

VIGGO

You are so stupid.

Costas links me and I kick him out of my link and shut it down as I haul Quilla out of Sebastian's truck and up the Castra stairs to the incredulous stares of the pack.

Storming through the foyer Costas, Sofia, Sebastian, and Genesis follow, their angry protests falling on my deaf ears.

"I'm going to kill you! Let me go!" Quilla thrashes over my shoulder.

"Training is every morning at sunrise, you are welcome to join my lycans and try." I challenge and have to hold back a choke of pain as she places a disturbingly accurate punch to my kidney.

"You are dead fucking meat, you cuntasaurus."

I hear Costas choking back a laugh at her asinine insult.

My palm lands firmly on Quilla's plush, rounded ass and she gasps with indignation.

"If you are going to act and speak like a belligerent child, I will treat you like one." I snap all while feeling slightly lightheaded from her alluring scent. With her ass so close to my face I can almost taste her delicious pheromones on my tongue.

Everywhere our skin contacts sparks light up like fireworks and my blood pressure soars to the moon.

This is not going well.

"Touch her again Viggo and I swear Crystal Moon will be at war with Lycanos," Sebastian growls, and I pull my attention out of my pants, stop, and spin in my steps.

Quilla swings on my shoulder with a groaning objection at the sudden movement.

"I have always respected you, Sebastian. I know more than anyone else what you have suffered through, but you are interfering with my mate bond right now. Don't act like you did not know this is what would happen when we found her. You need to back the fuck off."

Over my shoulder, Quilla bucks as Sebastian and I glare at each other.

I grab her legs and hold them tight to stop from getting a wayward kick in the guts.

"Viggo put me the fuck down!" Quilla growls slamming another fist into my back even harder than before, earning her a grunt of pain.

Sofia walks over to me, her fingers wringing with anxiety.

"Alpha, please, this is not the way our Luna should be welcomed."

"Fuck yeah!" Quilla shouts and does a little twist somehow managing to twist her arm around to grab the end of my ponytail and yank so hard I go stumbling backward.

"Dammit!" I growl as the pocket rocket over my shoulder yanks my hair again and manages to slip over my shoulder so I've only just got a grip on her knees.

I pull her back over and grunt as my scalp burns. I'm sure I've lost half my hair in her evil little fingers.

We are making a spectacle in the hallway, and as we spin around I see the incredulous gazes of my gamma couple, Quilla's parents, and a number of my omega staff.

This needs to end.

I tug her back over my shoulders to slide her down my torso, with one arm around her waist the other sinks into her wild luscious hair tugging it back hard.

She gasps at the pain and it's all I need to cover her mouth with mine.

I'm not sure who is more surprised.

All I know is that the explosion of sparks between us when our lips meet is the most mind-blowing, electrifying experience of my life.

The grappling shifts instantly as we gasp into each others mouths, awareness lighting both our eyes as I pull back for a stunned second.