Chapter 35. Water

QUILLA

My heart races with the decision I have finally made.

Viggo continues to stand with his back toward me. He leans with both arms wide, palms pressed against the rock face while the water runs down his chiseled back muscles.

It’s now or never.

I rush into the pool and bite back a moan as the warm liquid engulfs me. The water level is only to my waist at the deepest part and I quickly find a place to perch, sinking with the water to my neck. Hoping for some semblance of modesty I curl my legs into my chest.

Hearing me settle, Viggo turns around and nonchalantly wades naked toward me and my eyes rebel against any good sense I have left and decide to devour him.

“Thank you for coming in,” he says as he sinks into the water opposite me.

It’s hard for me to focus on anything, let alone coherently reply when my sight is transfixed by his naked perfection.

Viggo leans back, arms splayed over the edge of the rocky pool, and spreads his thighs, putting his dongzilla on full display for me. His thick, long, fully erect cock give me some serious doubts.

“There is no way that thing is going to fit inside anything on this earth,” I mutter all while my heart threatens to jump out of my chest and right down anacondas throat.

Viggo looks down at his cock with a shrug then back up at me. The passion burning in his golden eyes takes my breath away. His eyes skim my naked body under the water and leaves me trembling as his desire virtually sears my skin off.

“The only “thing” it’s going in is you. You have nothing to fear, when that happens I will make sure it is good for you.”

“Right. With all the experience we both have. Forgive me if I have my doubts.”

He raises an eyebrow at me.

“Would you rather I had fucked my way through my pack for more experience?”

“Shut up.” I snap.

“I thought not.” His hand moves underwater captivating my attention as he runs his palm along the length of his hard, heavy cock.

“This has always been for you alone. The first time I touched myself, I was just a fucking kid learning about my own body, but you were there. The promise of you was always there.” My heart is in my throat, my eyes transfixed by his hand moving gently underwater.

“Mating is not rocket science, Quilla. I think I’ll be able to work out where everything goes. If you’re worried, why don’t you come over here and familiarize yourself.” His invitation is both a challenge and supernova-level temptation. I’m a sucker for both but I’m also racked with a sudden bout of nerves.

Viggo is calm and collected despite the rage of lust steaming in his pheromones.

“This feels like a trick.” I say tightening my arms around my knees.

“No tricks or games mate. If you are scared the best thing to do is face your fear.” There he goes again with all the temptation in the world.

I bite my lip and look down at myself seeing flecks of blood still on my arms.

“You should wash that off, or if you like I can do it for you,” he suggests following my gaze.

“I can do it,” I mutter, knowing I might just decide impalement is a good way to die if he touches me right now. Fortunately there’s not a lot of blood on my skin, but I can still taste the vomit in my mouth.