Chapter 30. Guilty

VIGGO

Quilla is beyond any dream I have ever had. Every second I spend with her, I dive deeper into a vortex which she has complete control over.

Never did I imagine I would be the one having to rise to the challenge. She may be young and inexperienced but nothing phases her it seems. Not my power, my rank, my money, nothing.

She is in every way, the Queen ruling my heart.

Her eyes burn as she pulls me back into another demanding, impassioned kiss. She squirms on my lap, pressing down on my swollen cock. I know for a fact she enjoys what she does to me. She does little to hide the triumph in her eyes when she sees me come undone, a shiver of pleasure rolling under my skin.

Kyros is smitten. His excitement, as our mate initiates the progression of our mating, is irrepressible. He is an alpha who has waited with a patience that would have driven lesser beasts to madness. His tether is rending.

He breaks my skin, his passions causing a partial shift I cannot hold back.

I begin to panic as fur breaks through my skin, my shirt strains, and fabric rips at the seams all while Quilla clings to me and devours my mouth with a demanding hunger that catches me off guard.

Her fingers curl against the soft fur bristling on my biceps and she pulls away from our kiss with dazed surprise.

I can't hold back the growl and the thundering in my heart when I see the lust in her eyes, the high red flush on her cheeks, her swollen lips and scent so thoroughly soaked with desire.

"Are you okay?" She says stroking the fur on my arm.

"I have no fucking idea. This has never happened before. Kyros just got excited." I reason, hiding the anxiety I feel at what just happened.

She chuckles a little and again does not hide the pleased triumph in her eyes.

This female of mine certainly enjoys watching me come apart for her. If I get this kind of response then I will happily crumble at her feet. She is a fucking goddess and I will worship at her temple.

A gentle buzz from the door warns me of Costas's arrival.

Worst fucking timing in the world.

"Costas is here. Go and wash up. I will not have him scenting how wet you are. I have clothes in the closet, wear whatever fits."

I slip my delicious mate off my lap, pushing her toward the bathroom, more to keep myself from leaping a thousand steps ahead of the couple she has just taken.

I wait until Quilla has locked the bathroom door and flick the switch for the air circulation to clean out the overpowering scent of our arousal.

Only when I'm satisfied the air is clear, and my dick is soft, do I link my Gamma.

Come, Costas.

The door slides open and closes with a whisper. Costas as he steps in gingerly looking around, his nostrils flaring.

"I hope I didn't disturb anything."

I scoff and resume my seat at the screen. "No, you don't."

"True, but you can't blame me for hoping you sort out your mess with our Luna." He replies standing behind me.

"Like I said, leave my mate bond to me. Now I'm assuming you didn't come here for chitchat, what did you find?"

Costas grunts and pulls up a seat next to me in front of the screens.

"You're not going to like it."

"I already know I won't, just get to the fucking point. Who did this?"