Chapter 24. Promise

VIGGO

I step into my office slamming the door so hard behind me that the heavy, iron hinges rattle in protest.

Sweat drips down my forehead and I barely make it past my desk and into the back bedroom before I shred my belt from my waist and have my cock in my hand. I sigh in bitter relief with the first hard stroke, my toes curling in my shoes.

Leaning against the door in the darkened room I curse the bond burning in my chest, the fire in my cock, and the vixen in my bed upstairs who is driving me fucking insane.

As she pleasures herself I feel her under my skin, her lust burns my insides as I feel her release seeking desperation mounting.

I’m an addict already, reaching greedily into our bond to taste the morsels of her desire.

Like a rogue wave forcing its way across the seas, Quilla’s self-pleasure bursts, an untameable force through my blood and into every cell in my body.

My hand, furiously stroking my cock, makes a futile attempt to calm the lust raging through our bond.

“Fuck!” I growl into the room, as I taste her burgeoning orgasm.

It rolls through my body, a powerful wave crashing and destroying me completely.

My cum shoots across the floor in thick, hot bursts that have me shaking and twitching like I’m having a fucking seizure.

I collapse against the door, my dick still throbbing its release down my hand.

“Goddess, help me,” I mutter, surprising myself as laughter bubbles up from my chest. Kyros the fucking idiot is rolling in delight. He struts around quite happy about the fact our mate is just as horny as we are and has no qualms about seeking her relief at our expense.

Though to be fair I don’t think she is even aware of the full extent the mate bond gives me access to when it comes to her emotions. Especially anything remotely sexual.

If she keeps this up I’m going to be dead by tomorrow.

Zipping up my pants I glare at the floor which is a mess of cum and pieces of my broken leather belt.

A mess I’m going to have to fucking clean myself because there is no way in hell I’m letting anyone see what that hothead has done to me.

Almost an hour later, the floor is sparkling, and a shower and new suit have me feeling almost back to normal.

The bond lulls peacefully as Quilla sleeps and I step out into my office and almost immediately a rap on the door announces Costas.

“Come,” I call and he enters with a frown.

“What’s wrong?” I ask sensing his frustration and almost smiling noting its sexual nature.

“I would sincerely love to be in bed with my mate but because of your little show this afternoon, Sophia will not let me until she is reassured that the Luna is settled. So, respectfully of course, how is our Luna?”

I almost feel sorry for Costas. Almost, but not quite. He’s had the luxury of being able to fuck his mate whenever the urge arose for the last ten years. I’ve had nothing but my hand, and the reminder of what just happened in my back room makes me petty.

Taking my time I sit at my desk and make at tidying up items that don’t need tidying up, feeling Costas’s frustration grow with every second that passes.

Sensing he’s about to snap I glance up and calmly nod at the seat opposite me, which he takes with a huff.

“Quilla is fine. You can let Sofia know she was welcomed with red, fed and she now sleeps peacefully in the Alpha suite.” Costas sighs with relief at my summary.