Chapter 47. Heat

QUILLA

"I'm in heat?" I repeat incredulously, staring up at the full moon through the window.

As its silver rays kiss my skin, Kyra stirs with excitement, and her pleased growl confirms my question.

Viggo nuzzles my nape, "You have no idea how good you scent. It's killing me," he strokes my hair entangling his fingers into the long tresses and I shiver as his lips kiss his mark and ignites a burning ache inside me.

"Oh shit, Viggo, is this happening?" I moan.

"Only if you want it my love." He pauses and raises his head and his frown makes me frown, "And only if Kyra says you are fully healed. Damn, I'm sorry, maybe this is not a great idea, you just woke from a coma."

My growling protest stops his attempt to put me down. Kyra leaps to the fore and burns in my eyes as I glower at Viggo.

"I am healed Viggo and if you dare leave me tonight without taking care of my heat it will be the last time you will be able to. Use that pretty cock for what it was meant for; mate me and complete our bond."

Viggo's golden eyes glow and shine with approval and lust. His hand, still entwined in my hair tugs my head back and exposes my nape.

"I will take care of your heat mate. You will be mine in body, as you are in my soul." his fierce, burning gaze scorches me, "I have to warn you about something though,"

"What?" I manage to choke as he walks us slowly away from the window toward the bathroom.

"Kyros may make an appearance, do not be afraid, he will not hurt you."

I stroke his chin and smile, my heart racing, "Why would I be afraid?"

Viggo hums and walks us straight into the shower. He lowers me to the floor and as my feet touch the cold tiles, a burning ache squeezes my abdomen as I lose contact with his skin.

"Viggo," I moan clutching my belly while I watch him strip off the shirt and sweatpants he was wearing.

My mouth drys as his cock jumps out of his clothes, hard and excited, the thickening lust in his pheromones acts like a trigger and my core aches and gushes with need.

"Oh, dear goddess," I gasp, my panties unable to contain the mess oozing from my body.

Viggo growls, his nostrils flaring, "Arms up," he orders and I comply.

The cotton nightgown disappears and I sigh with relief as he spins me to face the wall, a strong arm wraps around my waist and his palm presses my belly. Immediately the growing ache soothes under his stroking palm.

"You won't be needing these," he coos in my ears, slicing the edges on my panties and they fall, heavy with my slickness, to the shower floor.

"Viggo," I moan, already feeling the need for more than just his skin.

"Be patient my love, you will not be left unsatisfied tonight, but first things first." The shower comes on and I'm surprised to find it cold, and yet soothing at the same time. I didn't even realize until then how hot my skin was.

I moan as his hands take over, the touch of his lathered palms sliding over my skin too much for me to bear. He cleanses every inch of my skin, his mouth following his hand with hot peppering kisses. By the time his finger slips between my folds, I am an aching, throbbing mess, my skin burns and my body arches into his begging for relief.

"Please, Viggo," I beg him unashamedly.

"That is why I live and breath Quilla, to please you," he murmurs with a pained growl, his cock hard and heavy pressing against my back. His finger finds my clit and plays perfect circles that make my legs weak. They tremble and Viggo holds me up from collapse. His teeth graze my nape over his mark and as he runs his hot tongue over my shoulder I vaguely note its extra length as he laps the water from my skin in slow languid licks. A low rumble in his chest announces Kyros's presence.