Chapter 37. Change

QUILLA

"Son of a bitch," I groan as the morning sunlight burns my eyelids again. "Viggo, if you want me staying in this room another night, get some damn blinds." I turn to find the large space in the bed beside me empty.

"Viggo?" I call into the room. One deep sniff and I know he's not here.

"Seriously?" I mutter dragging myself out of the bed to stand by the window looking out across the tops of the woodlands below.

It takes me a second to realize I'm standing butt naked in front of a window before I step back and pad to the bathroom.

Memories flood my head of what happened between us last night and I can't stop the grin on my face or the flush on my skin.

The Gods be damned, Viggo is not of this earth I swear. The places he took me with his tongue and hands were otherworldly.

The heated ache still echoing through my core is both a reminder of how thoroughly I enjoyed myself last night and a demand for more. Kyra whines shamelessly, the horny hussy.

Standing naked in front of the mirror I examine myself in new light. I feel different. Warmth fills me inside, and I cling to it. The goddess knows how perfectly Viggo's attention to my needs chased away my demons last night.

I palm the mirror staring at the large mark swirling down my neck and chest. For the first time truly seeing its beauty through Viggo's eyes. It is more than his claim. It is his promise.

A quick shower does little to soothe the empty, hungry ache inside me. Once again I find my fingers descending to slip between my folds to caress my tender aching clit.

I moan aloud as Viggo's mouth on my flesh replays in my head and my hand speeds up and brings me to quick relief.

When my racing heartbeat calms, the usual embarrassment does not come. Instead, a deepening unsatisfied hunger settles in my belly and I know there is only one thing that will fill it. My hands will never be able to satisfy me again.

Feeling out of sorts, I walk into the wardrobe and blink in surprise at the array of clothing filling my side that was not there when I left yesterday morning. Not just clothing I note as I slide open a mirrored door. Shoes, belts, handbags, and a plethora of accessories that match the abundance of Viggo's wardrobe.

"Sweet cotton candy," I mutter as I run my fingers over a pale pink chiffon dress, frowning at its billowing softness.

It takes me a bit of rummaging through drawers until I find my old clothes folded neatly in a bottom drawer and pull out my jeans and a T-shirt. The new matching bra and underwear sets are too cute to pass on so I grab a pretty tame black satin set. Tame in comparison to some seriously risque lingerie with ribbons and straps I would probably choke myself trying to get on.

Dressing and heading out of the room the one thought on my mind is how the heck did Viggo manage to fit me out a whole wardrobe full of clothes and install a new security system with all the drama unfolding in the Castra. I guess that's part and parcel of being a King, he can get shit done with the click of his fingers.

"Dad!" I gasp as I exit the bedroom and find my father drinking coffee in the kitchen, "What are you doing here?" I look around not seeing Viggo anywhere and wondering how good his hearing is. Fuck my life if my father heard me masturbating in the shower I'm digging a hole to China and jumping right the fuck in.

"Viggo went hunting, he asked me to stay with you while you slept."

I hold back an eye roll as I head for the coffee pot pouring a cup and generously adding a dollop of sugar and cream before sliding onto a bar stool next to her.