Chapter 48. Betas

VIGGO

Quilla stares back at me over her shoulder, her hooded eyes are clouded with lust, and her perfect pussy leaks my cum down her luscious thighs as she rolls her hips in erotic circles.

"Will you please stop looking at me like that, we've got to leave the suite and you are making it impossible," I growl and against my better judgment slip my aching cock back into her sopping wet hole for another round. The fourth this morning.

She is fucking insatiable.

I reach forward and rub her clit and she moans and flinches, oversensitive from her previous orgasms. She brinks fast, clenching down on me hard, and I swear at the tightness and pain in my cock as I dive into her.

The cutlery on the island bench clinks and I manage to catch a glass of juice before it shatters on the floor with the rest of our abandoned breakfast.

"Oh fuck me," I growl as I come and my toes curl as Quilla moans and clenches around me, her orgasm is sweet and powerful and entirely too much for me.

"No more," I plead and swing her into my arms as soon as I catch my breath and pull my sore dick out of her.

Never in my life did I think it was possible for my cock to hurt from being over-satisfied.

She nuzzles into my arms with a contentedness that threatens to undo me. "Have I worn you out sweet lycan," she coos into my chest and I growl.

"Yes. My cock will fall off if we go one more round, get in the shower, and then get some rest."

Tossing her on the bed I grab a pair of sweats and escape from the suite, chased by her delightful laughter. It's been well over a week since the full moon and I've only left a handful of times since. Quilla, not at all, quite content to laze around the suite in between endless fucking sessions.

I've never seen this before but according to Sofia, it's quite normal for a new Luna to nest.

"It's what you should have done when you first brought her here, honestly Viggo you've got everything so out of order. She has not even ascended properly yet." Sofia scolded me after I extracted myself three days after the full moon to check the ack had not burnt down.

Costas jolts and papers fly as I burst into my office and rush past him for the bathroom.

"You okay there Alpha," he calls through the door and I ignore him as I shower and find some semblance of calm.

An hour later I emerge from the room in a fresh suit and feeling less like a sex slave.

Kyros is unimpressed, however, and I cannot wait until Quilla lets Kyra loose on his ass. See how well he can handle an oversexed Luna. I shake my head as I settle into my seat. I don't know what it is but something has unleashed in my little mate since the full moon and for the first time I truly wonder if I can keep up.

I grimace at the pile of papers on my desk that have quadrupled in the time I've been away and glare up at Costas.

"Have you done any fucking work at all?" I grumble, and Costas raises his eyebrow.

"If there were three of me maybe I would have done more."

I sigh and lower my head. I've avoided this for too long.

"Okay, I'm choosing betas today." We both look up as my office door opens.

"Sounds like an excellent plan," Quilla quips as she floats inside in an exquisite green sundress, looking like she has not been fucked four times over the kitchen counter. I hold back a groan as her scent fills the room and draws me in.