Chapter 31. Games

QUILLA

Without a doubt, Viggo is a beast of a kind I have never crossed before.

I have seen the various facets of his bestial nature. Some parts have not been pleasant to learn about but this part of the beast, I thoroughly enjoy.

"Viggo," I whisper as he kisses his mark on my neck and the explosive reaction between my legs has me wrapping myself tighter around him and rubbing the ache against his abdomen in search of relief.

Part of me feels like I should be completely embarrassed. The Gods know this is new territory for me. But Viggo has made things so blindly clear about what he wants that I have no hesitation left in me. Or shame. That went out the door when I grabbed his crotch earlier. This mate bond has me swinging in so many different directions, so fast, I can't even keep up with myself.

I tug his ponytail to raise his face to mine. My breath escapes me from the raw desire burning in his eyes. Without wasting another second I lean in to initiate the kiss I so desperately want.

Kissing Viggo has become an addiction. Each kiss gets better and burns hotter. His lips and tongue move in perfect synchrony with mine.

Sparks ignite across my skin, everywhere we touch. Viggo presses his heated crotch against mine. The intense pleasure is almost unbearable.

"Sweet baby Zeus, why does that feel so good?" I moan against his lips.

"You want more?" He growls pressing me harder into the wall.

"You like asking me stupid questions?"

My head spins as he growls lifting me off the wall to carry me to the bed.

"What I'd like is to teach that mouth of yours some respect." He snaps then tosses me roughly onto the mattress. He covers my body with his weight blocking all view of anything but him. My heart pounds with excitement as he shoves a thick thigh between my legs rubbing me in the perfect spot.

I have no time to even blink before his mouth takes mine in a punishing kiss. He grips my jaw and plunders my mouth with his tongue. Every sense I have collides in overdrive as I try to keep up with Viggo's angry passion, my hips pressing hungrily against the muscle of his thigh.

He takes my lip between his teeth and bites. I gasp and taste blood. The pain is only a sting, it's more the shock of it all that draws me out of my lustful stupor.

"You bit me." I frown reaching up to touch my lip. "Again."

He captures my hand and holds it above my head.

"And I will do it again until you learn that I will not tolerate your childish insults anymore."

I squint up at the angry Lycan.

"How about you shut up and put your mouth to better use."

His golden eyes flare angrily, his canines descending."Since you asked so nicely." he growls and my chest thunders as he pushes up off me, holding my eyes firmly as he reaches down to unbutton my jeans.

Okay, this is happening. I can't believe that worked. Holy fuck.

Viggo has my complete, excited cooperation as he tugs my jeans down my legs and they vanish over his shoulder.

I think I'm a fairly normal, healthy girl - I've had my share of fantasies about some super hot dude going down on me, but fuck me, I never imagined that fantasy coming true.

All I can do is watch with wet anticipation as the fucking Alpha King rips my cotton panties off, shredding them at my hip and sending them in the same direction as my jeans.