42

"Niki.." Saeron sat down opposite us, on our table, just blankly staring at Niki. As if he'd hurt her tremendously bad or something like that.

"What's up Saeron?" Niki clearly didn't get the hint with the look on her face and the tone of her voice. I wasn't sure whether he was genuinely tone deaf or simply purposefully ignored her.

"What's going on..." Saeron glanced at me, then back at Niki, still unable to form a full sentence.

Was it really that shocking?

"Shit yeah, I forgot to tell you, Yeojin is my girlfriend." Niki proudly told her, a smile on his face. His smile on his face completely contrast Saeron's face. 

She was the epitome of displeased, unhappy, upset, hurt, all the above.

"Huh.. since when..?" She swallowed hard, redirecting her cold gaze towards me. She furrowed her brows, just consistently staring at me.

"For like, two weeks now. Maybe more, maybe less." Niki still didn't get the memo. I didn't quite understand how, since anybody could probably tell that Saeron was extremely pissed off.

"And you didn't even tell me?!" Saeron pounced on Niki, her tone beginning to sound a little more frustrated.

"We didn't tell anyone, consider yourself the first person to know." I interrupt, and my words made her head turn to look at me, her gaze reading with pure hatred towards me.

She gave a scoff, shaking her head lightly.

"Wh.. what.." Saeron began to fumble her words once again, "You know what, guys I have to go. See you around."

And with that, she stormed off, out of the cafe and away with her head hung slightly low.

Niki looked at me, with a small smirk on his face. I couldn't help but feel slightly guilty and a little nervous, since her warning did sound pretty sincere.

"She's strange." He chuckled, now, I could tell by his face, he clearly knew that she was furious and annoyed at us being together.

Sucks to suck Saeron.

-

After a while with Niki, I made my way home. I completely forgot about Saeron, so entering the house spiked up my nervousness once more, my heart beating at the recklessness she could get up to.

The second I shut the door behind me, she stepped out of her room. Her posture was upright, face stoic and unmoving. She had nothing but pure hatred and annoyance in her eyes.

She approached me slowly, but I wasn't about to back away or start crying help.

I simply stared her back down.

"Get out. Get out. I don't want to see your fucking dumb face!" She yelled, her voice shaking as she looked at me.

I gave a chuckle.

"Are you not scared I'm gonna stay with Niki, in his house.. alone." I jeered, knowing that my words were agitating her even more.

"I fucking told you. I told you!!!!" She started to pace around the room in a fit of frenzy, she knocked off decorations from shelves, tables, grabbing her hair tightly.

Is she okay?

"You can't force someone to love you, or unlove you in my case." I simply chuckled, not really phased by her seemingly insane antics.

She stopped, staring at me while breathing heavily. It was silent for a bit, til she stormed up to me, grasping my shirt tightly with one hand.

"You ruined it.. you did this. Niki was supposed to be mine." Her voice low and to be honest, she sounded pretty insane at this point.

I pushed her away from me, giving a small sigh.

"I'll leave you to cool off." I chuckled, turning around and heading out of the house. A few crashes and bangs were heard from the house, then followed by silence.

She wouldn't have to worry about me, especially when I'm going back to Seoul in a day and a half.

Speaking of which, I had to spend as much time with Niki possible, although it probably wasn't a good idea, I felt as if we spent as much time together possible within these few hours I had left, then I would somehow feel better about my decision.

I approached his house, waiting for him to open the door.

"Yeojin?" He raised his brows, a little shock at why I was here during the night.

"Saeron's gone a little crazy, can I stay over?" I gave him a smile, as he gave a grin back, one that radiated with welcoming and love.

And so, I stayed over, we talked, watched a show and ate. Then, it was time to sleep.

And of course, we slept in the same bed, just like couples do.

Niki had his hand over my waist, pulling me close to him as he closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep. I couldn't sleep, no matter what, the feeling of going to Seoul in a matter of a day or so was keeping me up.

I sighed, just staring at his peaceful face, sleeping with no worry at all. I could make out his face through the moonlight, peering through his window. His grasp around me was decently tight, as if he didn't want to let go ever.

Just staring at his completely unknowing face, brought pain to my heart, indescribable pain. And unknowingly, small tears dripped down the side of my cheeks, I gave light sniffles, trying to remain as quiet as possible as my emotions overcame me.

I brushed his hair gently with my hand, knowing that it'd be one of the last nights together. And somehow, even touching him just evoked more tears and that overwhelming guilt feeling.

Maybe it would've been better if I told him I was leaving.

His hand suddenly moved from my waist, gently touching my cheek and wiping the tears away. I was a little startled, thinking he was fast asleep already.

"Why are you crying, baby?" His voice was low, tired but loving.

I was gonna miss this man so much.

--

SORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES RECENTLY! BEEN A BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY WOMAN!!!!

LACK OF UPDATES WILL PROB BE MORE COMMON SO I MIGHT JUST GO ON A BREAK TEMPORARILY WHILE I AM BUSY AS HELL

I PROMISE I WONT FORGET TO UPDATE BUT MEANWHILE I HAVE BARELY ANY TIME FOR MYSELF SO...........

ILL PROB UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK, OR ILL TRY TO 

EITHER WAY

UPDATE WILL BE SOON! :^)

THANK U FOR READING