50

I slammed the pillow on top of my face the second I felt the slightest ray of light come into contact with my face. I was suffering from the worst nausea and headache anyone probably has ever.

Everything was hurting right now, my legs, my stomach, my arms, my face, my head. You name it, It was hurting.

I groaned, turning over the bed with the pillow stuffed in my face. A faint scent of food trailed through the door, over to where I was.

I slowly, reluctantly put the pillow away from my face, greeted by the unusual smile of Seoul sun. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked around, completely confused as to my whereabouts and what was going on.

I immediately uncovered the sheets, staring at the oversized sweatpants and the t-shirt I was surely not wearing last night.

Matter of fact, where the fuck was I?

My heart was beating in my throat, and I had really thought the worst had happened. I stood up insanely quick, swiftly regretting that as a pain in my stomach shot me right back down, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Damn it, I'm swearing to never drink again.

I gradually stood up, my head slightly spinning and eyes almost blurring black. Luckily, I managed to get a grasp of myself and shake myself out of this faint feeling.

Wow, I'm definitely never drinking more than a singular bottle. The thought of alcohol right now, made me want to throw up.

I slowly trudged my way towards the door, holding onto the wall for balance and support. I really wondered where I was, was the person home? What the fuck was going on?

I tried recalling anything, but I literally couldn't, as if my brain completely refused to comply with me right now.

Alright, if it's some random man, I'm going to run for the door and leave in an instant. I took a few deep breaths, really wondering what the hell I got up to last night.

Instead of leaving the room, I walked up to the windows. They were huge, the kind of windows you see in rich people apartments.

I looked out, a beautiful view of the city in morning haze. Despite the awe in the window, I swiftly turned around, my heart beating out of my chest rapidly. I didn't know where I was, let alone with who.

All I knew was that I had to get out of here as soon as possible and rethink my whole life over. I didn't know where my phone was, nor where my goddamn clothes from last night were?!

I opened the door timidly, peering around for a while. It was a huge, modern apartment, very elegant.

I walked through the apartment, it seemed empty, I could only hear my own footsteps anyways. I walked towards the front door, sloppily putting my shoes on in a hurry, then, I looked around just for a short second, maybe my phone was somewhere near here too.

I opened another door beside the shoe rack, revealing a closet of jackets, clothes. And through the midst of manly jackets, I found my coat. I quickly grabbed it, digging through pockets and fortunately, finding my phone.

1:32pm.

Goddamn, how long was I even out for? My breath was shaky, and the feeling of emptiness and nervousness in my stomach even greater.

I placed my hand on the door handle, about to leave, before a voice interrupted.

"You're leaving? Again?" The deep voice came out of nowhere, and immediately, I could recognise that exact voice.

It clutched onto my heart and squeezed it a little, my hands and body unable to move in shock. I let go of the door handle, turning around and staring at the tall, blonde man, stood leant against a wall, staring at me with sharp eyes.

I wasn't sure what to say first. I had no idea what to even say.

"It's you.." I managed to let out some stupid words, the only words that came from my mouth at the moment.

He gave a chuckle, looking to the side for a second and then back at me, he folded his arms, staring intently. He was clearly annoyed, maybe even mad.

"I'm surprised you still know me after disappearing." Niki clenched his jaw lightly.

".. I didn't want to leave." My voice all of the sudden became quiet and weak, seriously? Now I couldn't even speak up?

"But you still did." He gave a sigh, looking to the ground, his gaze softened lightly as he looked back up at me.

"I had no choice Niki." I looked down, a bitter feeling swallowing me up. I stared down to the ground, completely remorseful.

"Tell me why, give me a valid reason why, I want to know what was so urgent that you left me behind like that without any explanation." Niki turned around, walking off, and I had no choice but to follow him.

I was fortunate that out of anybody, it was his house, although I was a little taken aback, since I didn't know he had an apartment here, I was the most grateful.

He walked to his kitchen, I followed behind. He grabbed his phone off the kitchen island, leaning on it and staring at his phone as he waited for me to speak. I was nervous to even speak, and even be alone with him here, this aura he carried with him right now, was not one that made me feel at ease.

"I'm sorry." Was the first thing I said, he gazed up from his phone, then looked back down. Not long after, he placed his phone flat down on the marble counter, staring down at me with a very small, minute, smirk.

"Explain."