Prologue 02: Normal Life On New York City

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Well...this is beautiful day, wasn't it?

Yes, it is beautiful city and country too

Yes, it is beautiful city and country too.~

...

...

...

...

...

Back to (Y/N).

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I was a normal guy who living in my normal life...so I'm going to college and you know I'm just doing my goal to complete the college and then I have one job for what I am going to do is deliver pizza that's what I am going to do. But I have parent in Los Angeles and they were stay in the city cause they can't going to New York with me because they have lot of business to do and except for me was doing normal life and job to do...this city had a lot of superheroes and supervillains and yeah...basically I don't like the way heroes and villains goes around here. Well, that's all I have to do...but I-I-I don't have a girlfriend yet so I start to search someone else that they care me about but...nobody else want me...so I decide to think my own way.

Present.

When (Y/N) was driving his vehicle car to moving out to somewhere else in this New York city and yes he start to doing his job as Uber Driver and yes...that's what he want to do is become Uber Driver and drove his car goes faster and more faster to get there like delivering some foods to those customers and then take the customers to everywhere that they can going.

that's what he want to do is become Uber Driver and drove his car goes faster and more faster to get there like delivering some foods to those customers and then take the customers to everywhere that they can going

(Y/N): "Yeah, I got it....Alright I will delivering the food to the other location alright? That's the promise." He said to him and he hang up the IPhone and make him set the IPhone down on the other seat and he was drove his car goes faster and more faster to get there and then he heading to the McDonald. When he was got there and he asked the other workers get the food bag to him and make him grab it in his hand and then (Y/N) drove his car goes faster and more faster to heading the location where he need to take it there.

After he was arrive right on the time and make him saw there was an house and he just sigh little bit and then he knocking the door and make him was speak out.