Chapter 20: Dimitrescu's Castle

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the two symbiotes Scream and Agony that the two of them were here for (Y/N) because he is the one who were they love and interest about and they both seen their mate was alright but lucky to be survive back there.

(Y/N): "Well, hello you two....quiet to seen you two are here." He said to the two of them.

Scream: "Yes, we both are here just make sure that you were alright about it." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "So how did you two get here?" He asked the two symbiotes.

Agony: "Simple...we are following at you, darling.~ We just make sure that you are going to be alright." She said to (Y/N) and make him was thinking about the flashback past where the two of them were on the plane and decide to following (Y/N) and Ethan were kidnaped.

(Y/N): "Okay, that does give some explanation to understand at it." He said to himself and make him was turn his head to look over there...the castle where it is stood right there and (Y/N) was thinking about it and he told the two of them that they need to get there immediately right now and before something goes up and make the three of them went there right away. When the three of them were chilling and walking until they spot there was an house over there and it is burning and the others who couldn't made it out alive by themselves.

(Y/N): "Fuck...I wish I could be here to see what happened." He said to himself and then he was wish to save them right now but until (Y/N) just walking up there and observe around and make him just thinking about Ethan was been here before.

(Y/N): "Ethan was here before?" He asked himself.

Agony: "Yes, Ethan was here." She said to (Y/N) and make him was confuse about it and he said.

(Y/N): "How do you know he was here?" He asked her and she was about to explain but until out of nowhere there was an explode send these Lycans away from here and make the three of them were turn their heads to look over there and they saw there was a lycan was thrown to the ground and whatever it is here...someone else just kill one of them.

???: "Die! You imbecile Beast!" She shout out and she was slaughtering many of them with her sword and shield and this woman had a long blonde hair 

Valkyrie.

Brunnhilde was the princess of Wrlstead Arms and the lover of Sigmund, about a million years ago

Odin, also known as the Usurper or the Destroyer, came to destroy Aesheim (Earth), as it was tainted by his brother the Serpent's corruption. At Wrlstead Arms, Sigmund was killed, and Odin, realizing he needed to give man a paradise, chose Brunnhilde as his Valkyrie, for her to take the souls of the warriors perished in battle with honor and bring them to Valhalla. She led the Valkyrior, the Choosers of the Slain, a group of warrior goddesses who would appear over the battlefields of mortal worshippers of the Asgardian gods and choose which of the fallen were worthy to be taken to Valhalla, the land of the honoured dead in the dimension of Asgard. Brunnhilde served Asgard capably in this capacity for centuries.