Chapter 11: Storm (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's beautiful, huh?" He asked her.

Ororo: "Yes, it is." She said and then the two of them were looking at each others and they both were stare at each others and then they both were pulled into kissing right away and make the two of them let go and they were smiled little bit and then before they gonna go and they heard there was a drop down on the ground and make the two of them turn their heads to look behind and they saw Jean, Laura, Anna Marie, and Kitty are here right on the time that they saw the three of them.

(Y/N): "Whoa...I didn't know that." He said to himself.

Ororo: "Jean, Kitty, Laura, and Anna Marie?!? What the hell are you four doing here?!" She said to them and then they both let out their chuckle little bit and (Y/N) look at her and he asked them.

(Y/N): "Let me guess, they are mutants right?" He asked her and make her sigh and she told him yes.

(Y/N): "Okay, I have no mind or problem with the mutants about it...but by the way I guess they are following us." He said to Ororo.

Kitty: "Sorry, Ororo...we just make sure that you're going to be alright." She said to Ororo and make the tall African woman was sigh out with her hand touch her forehead and she said.

Ororo: "I am surrounded by the idiots." She said to herself.

(Y/N): "Okay, I guess...you're Jean, Kitty, Anna Marie, and....Laura?" He asked her and make him surprise to seen her is here and then she looked up at (Y/N) where he really was and make her leapt toward to (Y/N) and she is tackled him down on the ground and she begin to kisses him and licks at him and this make them were surprises and they grab Laura off of him and make (Y/N) was got up from the ground.

Kitty: "Calm down, girl!!!! Calm down!!!!!" She said to her and then Ororo was got him up from the ground and then she asked him.

Ororo: "Wait, you know Laura?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Definitely it is...I known her." He said to her and make her was wondering to know why or how did this happened and then (Y/N) should tell them about the other story for what he was explaining to her about how he and Laura meet in the other game that they were survive and this make the women were surprise.

(Y/N): "One more thing that I have to tell you...we are hate this freaking game when killing people and others who couldn't survive...only me and Laura survive that shithole game." He said to them and make them were nod their heads and they both noted about it and they don't want to talk about it later.

Laura who was lean against at him and nuzzling at his neck and cheek too...before they were going to speak out and but something interrupted at them and they both were turn their heads to look over there and saw something else is appeared here...and that person is...Juggernaut.

Kitty: "Oh no...not him again." She said to herself.

Storm: "This isn't good....(Y/N)...you need to hide....it isn't safe for you out to be here." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he was hide by himself and then he just take his IPhone out and called Betty with Mary that he need their helps cause there is a problem out there.

(A/N: Imagine the fight battle scene.)

Juggernaut: "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in insane as hell and make him was tries to slammed at the X-Men members but until he was about to swung attack at them and out of nowhere a truck was rammed Juggernaut and send the bastard to the ground and blowed him up.