Chapter 10: Dating With Storm

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in his home and he just chilling little bit and he was sat on the chair and he just holding his own drink and make him was sigh out that he was drink the coffee by himself in the morning and he was sleeping with the girls because they are loving with him. Of course they both were loving with him and (Y/N) just wake up from the tired of his sleepiness and until he had an flashback with haunted in his own mind and make him was hisses out in his head like pain.

(Y/N): "*Damnit....Not again...not this nightmare again.*" He thought himself and make (Y/N) was remembered about the incident of Raccoon city was been killed and lot of victims were been murdered by these goddamn undead zombies out there. When (Y/N) was remembered about his friends and yes...they both were been killed by these goddamn things out there and killing many innocents and (Y/N) felt anger.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Let it go...just let it go...this past was haunting me." He said to himself and make him heard the footsteps coming here right away and he turn around and meet Mary who was hug him behind and she asked (Y/N).

Mary: "You alright, honey?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I-I-I'm fine just having a nightmare in my head, alright?" He asked her.

Mary: "Well, looks like you were sleeping with the girls and you felt having a nightmare?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and then he said.

(Y/N): "It's fine, Mary...I'm sleeping with you girls felt fine but alone by myself is...scared seen something weird in my eyes." He said to her and make her sigh out little bit and she was pulled him into kissing right away and the two of them let go and smile each others.

Mary: "So, you want help with the breakfast?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was shook his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Nah, I'm fine...but I have to doing it myself. You can grab the plates from over there and put the four of them on the table and I'll prepare to make the foods." He said to her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) was got up from the chair and make him was look at the foods for what he is going to make it right away. After the prepare for breakfast done and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he gonna grab the foods and putting them down on the table and prepare to make the spoons, and forks too.

When the IPhone was ringing and keep ringing out and make (Y/N) was surprise to look over there and he was walk to the IPhone and make him grab it in his hand and then he was answer the phone right away.

(Y/N): "Hello?" He asked.

Ororo: "Hello, is this (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, it is me...I guess you just called me first?" He asked her.

Ororo: "Yes, I would like to talk with you somewhere like we are going out." She said to (Y/N) and make him said.

(Y/N): "Sure, where is it? Where are we gonna go?" He asked her and make her speak out again.

Ororo: "Well, it's Starbuck Coffee...we should go there." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and he said to the feminine mutant.

(Y/N): "Okay, it is fine." He said to her and make him was end the phone call right away and he was put the IPhone down on the table and make him was sigh little bit and he was turn around to look at Jennifer who was smile up at him and she asked (Y/N).

Jennifer: "Who was it?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard about what the green amazon who want to ask (Y/N) about what happened and then he decided to said.