Chapter 1: New Girlfriend Is Villain

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "*Groaning*" He was groaning out little bit and make him was opened his eyes out and he sigh little bit and he turn his head to look around and he seen himself that he was in the couch chair for himself and make (Y/N) was yawn out little bit. When he got up from the couch and cracking his bones little bit and crack his neck too and make him stretching his body all over by himself.

(Y/N): "Okay...I guess...I'm going to make a breakfast foods right away." He said to himself and make him just heading to the bathroom and take a shower in there by himself and make him was done with the showering and dressing up with normal casual outfit

" He said to himself and make him just heading to the bathroom and take a shower in there by himself and make him was done with the showering and dressing up with normal casual outfit

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When he was done with his clothes to dressing up and he was prepare for the work right away cause he need to doing the job as Uber Driver and take these orders from the job and when he went to the kitchen right away and prepare for cooking meal.

(Y/N): "Alright, time for work.~" He said to himself and make him was begin to cooking the foods right away and turn on the music for what he is going to heard is...Good By Bebe Rexha with David Guetta and (Y/N) just singing along with his skill cooking the foods. Suddenly the door was opened out by someone else came in here and then the person was....Betty and make her was done with the showering and she dressing up as her black leather combat outfit on and she turn her head to look over there and she saw (Y/N) who is cooking the food by himself and she seen him dancing and make her smirked up and she decide to walking toward to him like right behind at him.

When Betty was closer to him and hug him around and make him jump with a surprise as hell and he turn around and saw Betty.

(Y/N): "Damnit! Betty!!!!! You scared the shit out of me!" He said to her.

Betty: "Sorry, when you were scared and you are so cute.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, by the way I'm cooking the foods right now so...why don't you take a seat and I-I-I will make the foods for both-" He tries to said and then he got his arm grab by her and make him surprise and he was been pulled over to her and she kisses him in his lips and make him was shock little bit and then she was dominated at him in the mouth and make him moan out and he got his waist grab by her left arm and her right hand still holding the back of his head.