Chapter 8: Worst Day Ever My Life

3rd POV:

Back to Storm.

When (Y/N) was take Ororo to the Xavier's mansion right away and make him was arrive right on the time and then he park his vehicle car over there and make Ororo who stepped out of the vehicle car and she said.

Ororo: "Thanks for helping me back there...I never thought that you were a human who helping me to defend against mutant hater." She said.

(Y/N): "You're welcome....I can help you and your friends anytime and soon." He said to her.

Ororo: "Sure...here's my phone number." She said to (Y/N) and give it to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then he driving his car away from here by himself and leave Ororo walk toward to the mansion right away.

" She said to (Y/N) and give it to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then he driving his car away from here by himself and leave Ororo walk toward to the mansion right away

X-Mansion.

The Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters is a special institute founded and led by Professor Charles Xavier to train young mutants in controlling their powers and help foster a friendly human-mutant relationship.

In the mid to late 1700s, the land was settled by Charles Graymalkin and his wife Marcia. Little is known about this period, although Charles did bury his son alive after beating him nearly to death, due to finding him having intimate relations with another boy from town.

Sometime between the late 1700s and early 1900s, a large Neoclassical mansion was constructed on the land near Breakstone Lake just outside of Salem Center, New York. The estate was inherited by Brian Xavier and he lived there with his wife, Sharon and their son, Charles, until Brian's untimely, accidental death. Charles Xavier was born and raised in the mansion. After Brian's death, Sharon married his once colleague, Dr. Kurt Marko. Marko and his son, Cain lived at the mansion thereafter. Sharon died not long after the marriage, and the ownership of the estate passed on to Charles. Charles is the tenth generation Xavier to own the mansion.

Storm went inside the mansion right away and make her was got in there and then she sigh out little bit and she seen how wonderful of (Y/N) really is but until she heard Kitty called her.

Kitty: "So, what make you happy." She said to Storm and make her surprise and she turn her head around to look at Kitty who appeared out of nowhere and make her land down on the ground.

Storm: "Kitty, I told you not to doing that." She said to Kitty.

Kitty: "Sorry, I was surprise to seen you were alright? So, how is it going to take a break?" She asked her and make the African woman who chuckling herself and she was looking at Kitty who was smile little bit and she said.

Storm: "Let just say I am happy about someone else who doesn't hate the mutants and I was start to like him." She said to Kitty.

Kitty: "Really? Who was it?" She asked her and make her sigh little bit and she told her.