Chapter 23: Puppets & Dolls

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with the women going out by themselves and they both just going to checking everything around in this village and make (Y/N) with the women felt disgusted for what they saw these monsters...everywhere and they both were facing and killing many monsters who even dare tries to stopped them.

(Y/N): "Damnit...why is this happened all over again?" He said to himself.

Jean: "We still got Nick Fury and SHIELD to destroying this village and whole place down." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I know that...but I can't stand all of these motherfucking things out there." He said to her and make her nod her head and she was understand about it and then they both were walking up to somewhere else in this world and then they saw there was a house over there and looks like poor where the others were living in there. When (Y/N) with the women were came in here and they both start to observe around and they didn't find anything but until they were find many puppets and dolls are in here.

(Y/N): "I really hate these freaking dolls were staring at me when I was in the horror movie." He told them.

Anna Marie: "So as we are." She said to (Y/N) and then they both went inside there and tries to find the culprit was behind this place by themselves and then they heard something like giggling inside this poor house.

(Y/N): "Okay, that doesn't sound like good at all..." He told them and then here comes the dolls and they are flying toward to (Y/N) and the women and attacking at them and (Y/N) with the others were seen this and they both decide to take these things down by themselves.

" He told them and then here comes the dolls and they are flying toward to (Y/N) and the women and attacking at them and (Y/N) with the others were seen this and they both decide to take these things down by themselves

Donna Beneviento.

Donna Beneviento (ドナ・ベネヴィエント dona beneviento?) was a mutant human doll-maker who resided in an Eastern European mountain range. Dressed in a black garb, she was usually seen with her doll, Angie, through which she often communicated.

Donna Beneviento was born into the gentry of House Beneviento sometime during the 20th century, a family with ancestral links to Berengario, a man rumored in folklore to have been an ancient mutant who settled the region with three other houses from which the Dimitrescu, Moreau and Heisenberg families are descended. Whether this feudal rule over the region was continually maintained or disappeared during the Great War is uncertain.

Over the century, the Benevientos slowly fell apart; Donna's parents committed suicide when she was still a child, and with her own mental health problems undiagnosed, she would develop deep-seated interpersonal anxieties which kept her largely isolated, preferring to talk to people through Angie, a doll made for her by her father. Donna's adulthood mostly focused on her hobby of doll-making, effectively replacing her deceased family. Whether Claudia was a sister or her only daughter is uncertain.

At some point in adulthood, Donna was implanted with the Cadou parasite by Mother Miranda, a prophet of the Black God. Donna survived the experiment with little change in physical appearance or cognitive development, gaining the ability to secrete a psychoactive chemical which could induce extreme, even violent hallucinations in people. She was, however, judged to be a failure by Miranda, who saw her as mentally ill and underdeveloped, and a scar over her left eye would develop into a fleshy abscess. In spite of this, Donna was welcomed as an adopted daughter and given a council seat as one of the Four Lords of the village, ruling it alongside Alcina Dimitrescu, Karl Heisenberg and Salvatore Moreau under Miranda's oversight. This had a positive effect on her and she would talk about it to her gardener, though she was still not able to express it without Angie.

When (Y/N) notice the woman with her doll was there and (Y/N) definitely don't even liking it and make (Y/N) was take his gun aiming at the culprit but turns out that she was disappeared right away and he just tries to find her but until he find something else is here and looks like a big ass baby monster that's what he going to find out. 

(Y/N): "What in the fuck?!?" He said to himself and others were surprise to seen that monster right there and then (Y/N) with the women were take it down by themselves and they both just use their powers shooting at the giant baby monster. Then (Y/N) with the women were done with it by themselves and then they both killing the baby monster and now only left is Donna and Angie...that's what they are going to take her down.

To Be Continued.