Chapter 17: WTF, Redfield?!?

3rd POV:

At Night.

Capt. Marvel: "I see...." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sat there and chilling little bit and then (Y/N) was sigh out and he was explaining to her about what happened and that make sense to her understand at it.

(Y/N): "Yeah, it's long story to tell you about it...but right now we need to take a good relax alright?" He asked them and make them were sigh out and they nod their heads.

(Y/N): "Okay, that sounds like good at all." He said to them and before they were going to talk right now and then they both heard the doorbell ringing comes from his door and then (Y/N) was definitely know this isn't good right now.

(Y/N): "Oh shit....it's Winters family." He said to them and make them were heard that and then they look at each others and confuse about it.

Betty: "They're his cousins." She said to them and make them were got surprise to heard that and then they need to hide right away and then he told them to hide and won't come out until the dinner is over. When they understood that and they both were sneaking out of the window by themselves and they were begin to moving out by themselves and they will not tries to get caught...but Betty was with Jennifer allowed to transform back to their own human forms.

(Y/N): "Alright...remembered...you guys are going to pretend alright?" He asked them and make them were nod their heads and then they walk out there and meet the Winter family and when they got inside there and they saw...Ethan, and Mia also holding the baby in the arms from Mia was Rose.

(Y/N): "Hey, Ethan!" He shout out in happy and give him a hug and same to Mia.

Ethan: "Thanks for inviting us to the dinner." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome, man." He said to him and make him look at the baby and he said.

(Y/N): "Hey, Rose.~ Good to seen you.~" He said and tickle the baby up and make her laughing up and then (Y/N) introduce the person who was his wife...and yeah...his beautiful wife is Betty and other woman was friend to (Y/N) too...now (Y/N) with the women were making dinner for the family eating until...something goes up.

(A/N: Imagine the scene.)

(Y/N): "What the fuck?!?" He said to himself and make him saw the table was flipped out and revealed an adult middle age man and that person is...Chris Redfield.

(Y/N): "Shit! CHRIS?!?" He said to himself.

Chris Redfield.

Captain Chris Redfield (クリス・レッドフィールド Kurisu Reddofīrudo?) is an American Special Operations Unit operator in the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance, in which he has served since its foundation in 2003. Redfield has built up and dedicated his career in destroying Bio Organic Weapons and fighting against producers and sellers of bioweapons after his experiences with bioterrorism in 1998. He is the older brother of TerraSave member Claire Redfield. He is also the mentor of American superhuman Rosemary Winters.

Not much is known about Redfield's early life, except that he and his sister Claire had lost their parents at some point before 1998, having only each other as family. As an adult, Redfield joined the United States Air Force, where he received flight training for both planes and helicopters. He served in a unit alongside Barry Burton, whom he befriended. Redfield held strong convictions that often put him at odds with his senior officers, and he either resigned in protest[8] or was discharged for insubordination. During this period Redfield also trained with a variety of weapons, including knives, and was known for his skills in hand-to-hand combat and marksmanship, which he won a contest for.

Chris: "Sorry, (Y/N) and Ethan." He said and shooting at Mia with his pistol silence gun.

(Y/N): "What the fuck, Redfield?!?" He said.

Chris: "You two are coming with us." He said to them.

To Be Continued.