Chapter 9: The Case Incident Of Raccoon City

3rd POV:

In (Y/N)'s Apartment.

When Betty was sat down on the couch chair and she just watching the TV about the Breaking New and it is talking about the death of Shocker and he was been killed...also by who and then the image showing of shadow with smoke comes from the fight between Spiders and Shocker. An shadow figure who was aim his gun and shot him in 10 rounds to kill Shocker and then she just sat there and surprise to heard about this and she was definitely reading the book in her home and chilling.

Then she was waiting for (Y/N) came back to his own home right away and then she heard the door was opened out and she saw (Y/N) came here.

(Y/N): "Hey, baby." He said to her.

Betty: "Hey, (Y/N)...are you alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Fine, just tired for work." He said to her and make her chuckling little bit and then (Y/N) asked her.

(Y/N): "Where is Mary?" He asked her.

Betty: "She is going out...she become a supervillain again." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh little bit and then (Y/N) was ask her.

(Y/N): "What time does she come home?" He asked her.

Betty: "Well, she say it is going to be 9:00 PM at night...." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he told her.

(Y/N): "Well, you know...I'm just going to make the dinner foods right away....Want to join with me?" He asked her.

Betty: "Sure." She said to (Y/N) with a happy smile on her face and then the two of them were cooking the foods right away by themselves and then they just chilling little bit and (Y/N) was with Betty were having fun to make the dinner food.

" She said to (Y/N) with a happy smile on her face and then the two of them were cooking the foods right away by themselves and then they just chilling little bit and (Y/N) was with Betty were having fun to make the dinner food

(Y/N): "Alright, it's done now...well...let's just say that we are going to wait for them to get home alright?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then the two of them were on the couch chairs and they both are watching TV about the Breaking News.

Time Skip Later.

In Shield's Helicarrier. 

Nick: "Let me guess...someone just kill Shocker and he disappeared, Parker?" He asked him.

someone just kill Shocker and he disappeared, Parker?" He asked him