Chapter 4: The Childhood Friend

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was sat in the chair and he looking at Titania who is lying on the bed by herself and he just waiting for her to wake up and he need to make sure that she is going to be alright...then (Y/N) just sat there and chilling little bit. Then Jennifer was came here and she turn her head to look at Titania who was unconscious and knocked out and she look at (Y/N) who was sat there and she asked him.

Jennifer: "So, you waiting for her to wake up?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I think I'm waiting for her to wake up." He said to her and then she asked him.

Jennifer: "Did you know about her?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was shook his head to her and he told her.

(Y/N): "I don't know...look, she was grab me and she tries to kill me but the moment she was confuse to seen me before and she didn't know me....but I think I know her somewhere before and I need to know why." He said to her and then the two of them were heard the groaning comes from someone else is over there and that is Titania and she start to waking up from the bed.

Titania: "Urgh....w-where am I?" She asked herself and make her look around and she saw herself that she was in the bedroom and then she asked again.

Titania: "Where am I? Am I in the apartment?" She asked herself and then she was confuse to look around here and make her heard (Y/N)'s voice.

(Y/N): "I am guarantee that you are in my apartment." He said to her and she turn around to look at (Y/N) who was sat there and then she notice She-Hulk and make her was growling out little bit and she is prepare to fight her. But until (Y/N) was stand up and he raise his both arms up and make him was look at the two of them and he said.

(Y/N): "Now now you two...I don't like the two of you are going to fight each others in this apartment! This is my apartment!!!! I won't let you two tries to break and smash everything in here and Betty won't like this at all!!!!!!" He said to the two of them and they both were silence then they were stand down right now and make (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he turn his head to look at Jennifer and he said.

(Y/N): "Jennifer, go ahead with Betty cooking...and I need to have a word with her." He said to her and make the green amazon beautiful woman nod her head and she walk to the kitchen right away by herself and then (Y/N) and Titania look at each others and she said.

Titania: "(Y/N), I-Is that really you?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I am....but how did-" He tries to said and she was hug him tightly and make him was surprise about her doing and she pulled him into her cleavage and then she was happy and cries out little bit and make her said.

Titania: "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry for everything that I was been going through and become like this." She said to him and (Y/N) was confuse and then (Y/N) was push Titania off from her and then he said.

(Y/N): "WHOA! WHOA! Alright, don't do that! You are suffocating me when I tries to breath out, alright?" He asked her and she was sigh out and she said.

Titania: "Sorry." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's alright...but enough of that...who is exactly are you? How do you know my name? Do we know each other before?" He asked her and make her confuse and she asked him.

Titania: "Wait, don't you know who I am? I mean I'm the one who was been with you in the school before since we are childhood." She said to (Y/N) and make him was shook his head and he said.

(Y/N): "You're not her...but sound like her...and she wasn't Mary...wait a minute...don't tell me that you are...." He tries to said and figure it out little bit then he saw her take the mask off and revealed herself to (Y/N).