Chapter 18: The Kidnapped

3rd POV:

In SHIELD.

Nick: "*Sigh* You have to be kidding with me." He said to himself and make him was stood right there and he was heard about what happened to (Y/N) and yes...he heard the kidnapped and then Nick tries to find out who was behind this about and make him turn around to look at the girls who were stood right there and then Nick said.

Nick: "I see...so (Y/N) was been kidnapped, right?" He asked them.

Jennifer: "Yes, that's what I am tries to tell you about it." She said to him.

Nick: "Goddamnit, Redfield....what the hell are you thinking?" He asked himself and make him was heard the girls know about Redfield character and then Betty asked Nick.

Betty: "Okay, Fury...you better tell us about what's going on here? What did Redfield kidnapped (Y/N) and his cousin Ethan and other family for?" She asked Nick and make the African eyepatch man shook his head and he said.

Nick: "I don't know...but something ain't right about why Redfield kidnapped the two of them and shot the woman...but turns out the woman's body was disappeared." He said to them and they were confuse about that and then Nick said.

Nick: "I'll show you this one." He said to them and showing the video recording where the winters and (Y/N) were got burst by the soldiers and Redfield and then it was showing Mia got shot and she was lying down on the ground until...something ain't right about it...few moment ago that they both were gone and take the two of them to somewhere else right away and then the body of Mia was disappeared.

Kitty: "What the fuck?!? Her body was gone?!?" She said in surprise.

Nick: "That's correction about it....so we didn't know that Mia...isn't the normal one." He said to them.

Jean: "What are you saying that was fake disguised as Mystique." She said.

Nick: "No not her...but someone else is here and kidnapped her and disguised as her...and guess what...we have this woman name is Miranda." He said to them and then he showing the image of the woman was got blonde long hair and she was show the appearance of herself and looks like she was an evil person that they going to meet.

" He said to them and then he showing the image of the woman was got blonde long hair and she was show the appearance of herself and looks like she was an evil person that they going to meet

Ororo: "Whoa...that's not Mia...not Mystique...but who-" She tries to said and Nick said.

Nick: "That person is Mother Miranda." He told them and make them were confuse about it and he said.

Nick: "But whatever her really name is...and she is the one who was rule over the castle and village." He said to them and showing the picture of the castle place and where the village really is and then showing them all about everything what's in this village. When Nick was explaining to them all about everything in this place where the rest of these people were living there and then he was done to tell them about it...and he want them to investigate and find (Y/N) with Ethan and Mia also the baby too.

Nick: "Look, I know you all care about him but I'm care about him too." He said to them and then he was speak up.

Nick: "He was broken and depresses that he lost everything that he love is his friends...but now only he want to get revenge who doing this behind..." He said to them and make them were nod their heads and they both were going out by themselves and prepare for get there and waiting for whatever they tries to doing.

Nick: "Ororo...but promise one more thing is...if you see a man had a blonde hair and wearing all black by himself and that person is Wesker." He said.

Ororo: "Wesker?" She asked him.

Nick: "I'll explain to you women about him when you both arrive to the village." He said to her and then she was nod her head and she was walking along with the others right away by themselves and then Nick had a face worries about he know (Y/N) was been suffering like a lot.

Nick: "But please....do me a favor....keep him safe..." He said to them and make them were heading out by themselves.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Ethan are been kidnapped and then they both were escape by the plane was hit by something else and make the two planes were dropped down on the village place and this make the two of them were separated out by themselves.

Except for (Y/N) who was lying down on the ground and make him open his eyes out and he turn his head to look around the area where he was.

(Y/N): "*Shit...that hurts....*" He thought himself and make him was slowly got up from the ground and he felt cold all around here by himself and make him was growl little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Damnit...it is fucking cold out here." He said to himself and make him was stand up from the ground and he was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look around and he said.

(Y/N): "Where the hell am I?" He asked himself and make him start to walking up there and then he just start to moving to the other place and this new place was colder as winter and when he was reach to the other place and he spot something else is over there and...that is a castle and yes...it is a castle for what (Y/N) seen it there.

it is a castle for what (Y/N) seen it there

(Y/N): "Jesus...this is the village...I hope if anyone else was there and tell me what location where am I?" He asked himself.

To Be Continued.