Chapter 7: No Problem With Mutant

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Stop, Betty...I'm freaking watching TV!" He said to her with groan and moan little bit because she was touching his body.

There (Y/N) was who sat down on Betty's lap and her big arms wrapped around his waist and his head was lean against on Betty's cleavage with breasts and then she was smiled and she hummed when she lean her head on (Y/N)'s neck and make him was moan little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Stop doing that again, Betty." He said to her.

Betty: "Sorry, (Y/N)...because your smell cause me feeling good when I hug you.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him just sigh and chuckle little bit and he was watching the movie by himself with Betty, Jennifer, and Mary that the four of them were watching TV by themselves and then they are just watch the movie and yes...this movie is going to be amazing for what they are gonna watch is...Breakfast club...and yes it is funny movie for these four gonna watch.

Jennifer: "Hehehe....freaking hilarious.~" She said to them.

Mary: "Yeah, I've been watching other movies called hangover and it is hilarious better than this movie." She said to them and make Jennifer with Betty were chuckling little bit and they both were watching the movie little bit. Then after 30 minutes later that (Y/N) was got his clothes to dressing up right away and he got work to do as an Uber driver by himself and then he just turn his head to look at the time it is going to be 10:30 AM in the morning.

 Then after 30 minutes later that (Y/N) was got his clothes to dressing up right away and he got work to do as an Uber driver by himself and then he just turn his head to look at the time it is going to be 10:30 AM in the morning

(Y/N)'s Casual Outfit.

When (Y/N) was got his clothes to dressing on right away and make him stretching at himself and then he heard there was a door knocking comes from someone else came here and that is Jennifer who came in here by herself.

(Y/N): "Hey, Jen....Whoa.~" He said to himself.

Jennifer: "Hey, (Y/N)

Jennifer: "Hey, (Y/N)....so what do you think?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I mean you look beautiful." He said to her and make her was chuckle and she was cupped (Y/N)'s cheek with her hands and she pulled him into kissing right away and then she let go of his lips and make (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he said.