Chapter 15: Hero Or Killer/Marvel & Moonstone

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

The women were sat there on the couch chairs and they both were listening about (Y/N)'s story and then they both were listening how suffering of (Y/N) really is....how much he had going through and let just say it is complicated. When (Y/N) with his friends are the mutant hater in 2018 and yep...they both were heading to the Raccoon city for their own trip vacation but they have lot of fun in there and seems like they were enjoying this town pretty much and 4 days later...and something happened...but one of his friends were been bitten in the neck by something else and suddenly he was begin to bite any victims and turn them into zombies.

(Y/N): "As you see....I'm retired of Friendly mankind with mutant hater....because Grayson Creed...lie to us." He said to them and make them were confuse.

Anna Marie: "Lie to you about what?"

(Y/N): "Left us to die." He said to them and make them surprise to heard about it and Ororo said.

Ororo: "That's impossible...how can you possibly sure that leader of mutant hater never left you behind." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That's dictator asshole was part of Umbrella member." He said to them.

Jennifer: "Umbrella?" She asked (Y/N).

Betty: "What does that mean?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "The Umbrella Corporation...I discover their dark secret and I found out that these motherfuckers creating some kind of experiment monsters and also kidnapping these victims with infecting the virus and turn them into undeaths. Now I was discover like a lot of things in there and I am mad...I am angry for what they were doing this about...Grayson Creed was part of behind of Umbrella Corporation" He said to them and then (Y/N) was looking at the girls who seen his face was broken and damage because he just been run like lot of through as hell fighting monsters out there.

Jean: "Okay, what happened to Grayson Creed? Did he-"

(Y/N): "He's dead....I killed him in the stage when I tries to talk with him." He said to them and make them were surprise for what they just heard of (Y/N)'s words.

(A/N: Imagine Murray as Grayson Creed....this scene comes from Joker was disturbing as hell scene.)

(Y/N): "Yep, I got arrested by the cops but until Nick Furry arrive and save my ass...but he proven me right about I was discover the Umbrella Corporation and also Grayson Creed....now it's over or maybe not...I think there are more bad guys who can spread the virus outbreak again and I'm not so sure about it." He said to them.

When the women were gave (Y/N) a hug right away and they both were sat there and seen (Y/N) who was crying out about his friends were been killed and all everything that scared him and he seen this nightmare is haunting at his own mind and hurt his own feeling and he can't sleep because (Y/N) doesn't know what to do...he tries to hang himself. Then (Y/N) was been scared as hell for what he really going through like a lot and then Jean was gave (Y/N) a hug right away and she said.

Jean: "(Y/N), w-we are sorry for what you were going through like lot and we didn't know how you feel scared and broken...we saw that." She said to (Y/N).

Anna Marie: "I guess...I was misjudge about you were part of mutant hater...and now you act different." She said to (Y/N).

Ororo: "I am appreciate it for your own story, (Y/N)...we are accept your own forgiveness and apology for what you were going through in the Raccoon city." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh little bit and he said.