Chapter 3: Red She-Hulk (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Betty and Jennifer was in the apartment and taking Titania with them that they both cannot let her dying out here by herself and then (Y/N) was using the treatment to wrap bandage around her body and make sure that she can't bleed out. Then (Y/N) was need more time to treating the woman up and he cannot let her die in this world and after he was done treating her and make him sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "It is done now." He said to himself and make him was walking out of the bedroom and he look at Jennifer and Betty that the two of them were talking to each others about what are they doing and then Betty explaining to Jennifer about what happened.

(Y/N): "So, are you two behaving nice?" He asked the two of them and make them were sigh and told him.

Jennifer/Betty: "Yes, mom." They said.

(Y/N): "Okay, good...but I don't like you both tries to fight each others and messing around in this apartment. I don't want you two just keep wasting all everything in here alright? But I don't like you two arguing and cursing each others, okay? Cause this is my home and I won't let you two destroying it." He said to the two of them and make them were nod their heads and then he sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Good, I'm going to cook the foods right now...alright? I'll be off." He said to her and make him was walking toward to the kitchen right away and making some dinner foods by himself.

" He said to her and make him was walking toward to the kitchen right away and making some dinner foods by himself

(Y/N): "Alright, time for dinner...please have a seat you two." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then they sat down and prepare to eat the foods right away.

After the dinner is done and (Y/N) was washing the dishes and cleaning spoons, and forks then he was too busy to cleaning and didn't noticed that someone just touching his butt and make him feeling like blush and he look down and saw Betty's hand massaging at (Y/N)'s butt and he saw her was smirk and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Betty, what are you doing?!?" He said and blushed then she giggle and said.

Betty: "I'm sorry...Your ass was nice and I can't stop myself thinking about you have a nice perfect ass.~" She said and then touching at (Y/N)'s ass and squeeze it and make him moan little bit. Once she was closer behind at (Y/N) and her right hand put his chin to turn and face her then she kissing at him and make him moan.

Her left hand goes to (Y/N)'s pant and she massage at (Y/N)'s crotch getting hard and then she let go of his mouth and she was kissing at his neck and make him moan.

Betty: "You really cute, you know that?~" She said and bite (Y/N)'s ear little bit.

(Y/N): "I-I-I-I'm not..." He said and tried to keep his voice down.

Betty: "Yes, you are.~" She said then put (Y/N) in bridal style then she take him to his room and she said.

Betty: "We're gonna have some fun, (Y/N).~" She said and make him gulping it.