Chapter 16: The Huge Threat Is Coming

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Vapor dragging the two hot bombshell blondes back to the apartment right away by themselves and they cannot leave them back behind there and they want to help them out and make (Y/N) with Vapor was drag them to his apartment. Then the girls were confuse and they have their faces like they think (Y/N) was got another harem members but he was explaining to them about what happened and turn out that he tries to tell them the truth and he wasn't messes around at it.

After (Y/N) talk to them already and he want them to help him out with these two blond bombshells...except for Vapor only Mary know who she really is and (Y/N) ask Mary about her and she told her lover about Vapor was a supervillain and she is same like Fantastic Four member but different team of villains.

Vapor: "Look, I'm retired alright? I'm done as a villain and I decided to doing own normal life." She said to Mary.

(Y/N): "We should trust her, alright?" He asked her and make Mary look back at Vapor and she was sigh out and she said.

Mary: "If she dare to do something stupid....That's your fault." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Don't worry, it won't happened again." He said to her and then the two of them were going to help the blondes bombshells out right away and treating them with medic and they both just make sure that the two of them going to be alright. When (Y/N) was done with the medic kit and then he was about to heading to the bathroom washing his hands cause he had a bloods on his hands.

Suddenly he heard someone was groaning and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw Capt. Marvel is awake already and she saw (Y/N) was there and make her flying toward to (Y/N) with her hands grasped around (Y/N)'s neck and make him gasped out in pain and he was tries to breathing out little bit.

Capt. Marvel: "Who the hell are you?!? Where am I?" She asked him and he tries to speak out.

Capt. Marvel: "Answer me-" She tries to said and out of nowhere Ororo was send a blast thunder hit Capt. Marvel to the ground and then Ororo was got her shocks all over by herself and she said to her.

Ororo: "Leave him alone, Capt. Marvel." She said to her and then Capt. Marvel was about to prepare for fight and until (Y/N) who stood up and raise his hands up and he said.

(Y/N): "STOP!!!!! THERE'S NO NEED TO REASON FIGHT IN HERE!!!!!! THIS IS MY APARTMENT!!!!! OKAY!?!?" He shout out to the two of them and then they both were stand down and make (Y/N) sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Good." He said to them and before they gonna speak and heard from the groaning of Moonstone and make her wake up and she saw surround herself and she was in the apartment and then she saw (Y/N), Capt. Marvel, and Ororo.

Moonstone: "(Y/N)." She said.

(Y/N): "Hello, Professor Sofen." He said to her.

Capt. Marvel: "Professor Sofen? W-Wait a minute...you know this villain?" She asked (Y/N) and make the other females who were glaring at her and (Y/N) answer to them.

(Y/N): "She is my teacher." He told them.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

There was a secret organization place where there was an blonde man who dressing all black by himself and he just stare at the apartment of (Y/N) where he was stood right there and having conversation with the women. Then (Y/N) just definitely having a good time life with them and this man...really know everything about (Y/N) and yes...he was there in the Raccoon city incident when he watching at (Y/N) who survive back there by himself like one man army.

he was there in the Raccoon city incident when he watching at (Y/N) who survive back there by himself like one man army

Albert Wesker.

Dr. Albert Wesker (アルバート・ウェスカー?) (c.1960-2009) was an accomplished virologist notorious for his work with groups affiliated with the bio-weapons black market.

Originally one of the test subjects in Project W who specialized in biotechnology and bioengineering, Wesker was an elite perfectionist individual of absolute coldness, always wearing deep-black sunglasses that gave him an even more unapproachable air. As a senior researcher linked to the t-Virus Project as early as 1978, he bore witness to, and at times shaped, Umbrella's B.O.W. research. He officially left the company soon after a stall in the Tyrant Project and began work as a spy, leading to a career in the United States Army and eventually with S.T.A.R.S. as its Captain.

Wesker ultimately chose to betray Umbrella and work with other groups to steal its research data, benefiting from a mutation brought on by a prototype virus that gave him superhuman powers. This made him, in his self-assertion, believe that he was chosen to achieve the ultimate goal of causing the mass extinction of humanity in favor of evolution. He was killed in March 2009 during a BSAA operation which uncovered his role in a doomsday project dubbed Uroboros.

Albert: "Hello, (Y/N)....look at you were grown up now...but now we meet again.~" He said to himself and he is plan something real quick and he is one man who was behind this about the virus and that motherfucker prepare for release another virus in somewhere...not New York city.

To Be Continued.