Chapter 12: The Hunt Game's Past/X-23 (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was waking up from the bed and make him just opened his eyes out little bit and he turn his head to look around and he was in his bedroom and then (Y/N) just sleeping peacefully when he was been surrounded by the women who were trapped him in the bed and they are sleeping peacefully and this make (Y/N) felt nervous and he want to get off the bed badly. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he saw the time on this world by himself and (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he slowly get up from the bed right now and make (Y/N) sneak quietly and not make any noise.

(Y/N): "Phew....now, I think I'm going to take the bath right away...I think I smell sex about what happened last night." He said to himself and make him went to the bathroom right away and he was took the shower by himself. But he was took a long shower in there and then he finally stepped out of the bathroom by himself and (Y/N) was wearing his white t-shirt, blue jean pant, and black leather sneakers on and when he stepped outside and he saw all everything around on the floor and it was all messes around here.

(Y/N): "Goddamnit...looks like I need to clean the whole things up." He said to himself and make him was about to clean up but until he felt someone else is stalking at him and make him was turn his head to look over there and he saw the person who was here right away. Yes, she was definitely kneel on the table like a wild animal...and that person is Laura Kinney/X-23 and make her was looking at (Y/N) who had an growl little bit but she seen me alive as well.

(Y/N): "Laura?" He asked her and make her ignore and then she just jumped up and tackle (Y/N) down on the ground and make him was surprise and he turn his head to look up at her who was straddle at (Y/N)'s waist

(Y/N): "Laura?" He asked her and make her ignore and then she just jumped up and tackle (Y/N) down on the ground and make him was surprise and he turn his head to look up at her who was straddle at (Y/N)'s waist. When he look at her who stare down with a smirk on her face and then she cupped his cheek and make (Y/N) was pulled into kissing right away and (Y/N) is surprise about her doing and she is dominated at him in the mouth when the two of them kissing.

After the two of them were done with kissing and make the two of them let go and they put their foreheads together like fallen love with each others and (Y/N) with Laura known each other for long time ago.

(Y/N): "Laura, can you get off me please? I need to clean the whole thing up in my apartment." He said to her and make her nod and then she with (Y/N) got up from the ground and the two of them were stare at each others and then they look back at all the trashes all over down on the ground and make the two of them were cleaning the whole things up right away.

In Flashback.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

It was moment before when (Y/N) and Laura were meet in the woods by themselves and the two of them were looking at each others and they don't even know what to say but (Y/N) with Laura were moving out in this woods. Then (Y/N) with Laura were moving out in this forest of this Louisiana from New Orleans and then they both tries to find a way...but until something goes worst for what they both saw...how the hunt begins.