Chapter 19: Monsters On Break Loose

3rd POV:

Previously of Marvel: My Wives Are Superheroes.

(Y/N): "*Shit...that hurts....*" He thought himself and make him was slowly got up from the ground and he felt cold all around here by himself and make him was growl little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Damnit...it is fucking cold out here." He said to himself and make him was stand up from the ground and he was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look around and he said.

(Y/N): "Where the hell am I?" He asked himself and make him start to walking up there and then he just start to moving to the other place and this new place was colder as winter and when he was reach to the other place and he spot something else is over there and...that is a castle and yes...it is a castle for what (Y/N) seen it there.

it is a castle for what (Y/N) seen it there

(Y/N): "Jesus...this is the village...I hope if anyone else was there and tell me what location where am I?" He asked himself.

I hope if anyone else was there and tell me what location where am I?" He asked himself

(Y/N)'s Clothes.

When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the road where he need to going down there by himself and make him just walking down on the road and he was running to down there by himself and then (Y/N) just run down there fast as he could and he never stop until he need to reach down there and finally he notice there was a dead body of soldier from Redfield.

(Y/N): "Oh shit...a dead body." He said to himself and make him was run down there right away and check the body of this man.

(Y/N): "*Death...something just killed him.*" He thought himself and make him was look over there and he saw there was a claw marks on the throat and make him was scan his eyes at the mark of the dead body.

(Y/N): "Jesus...not Raccoon city again." He said to himself and make him was breath out little bit and tries to shake his head and he need to stop thinking about it and then (Y/N) check at the body of this man and make him just definitely know the soldier got a weapon with him. When (Y/N) was checking at it and he found something in his hand and make him was look over there and he saw there was a weapon on the gun holster and he grab it in his hand.