Chapter 24: Albert Wesker

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the others were done killing Donna and Angie...and yep...that two of them were die as the same time that (Y/N) with others were take her with doll out already and now only for what are they going to do next is...find Mia and Rose...that's what their own planning to do find them and get them out of here fast as they could.

(Y/N) with the women were tries to running to the other location where are they gonna search the woman and baby too...because he cannot let Ethan tries to save them with sacrificed and they both were running up there right away and find a secret place...Then (Y/N) with the others were tries to find this situation...but turns out that place was bigger than anything for what they really saw.

(Y/N): "Wait a minute...what is this place?" He asked himself and then he felt the ground was shaking and out of nowhere something just trapped the women in the cage and send them both to there and watching at (Y/N) who was staying there.

Wesker: "So, you've came." He said to (Y/N) and make him was heard of it and he turn his head to look at the blonde hair man with his clothes wearing all black by himself.

(Y/N): "You're him...You're Albert Wesker." He said to him.

Albert: "That's right, (Y/N)." He said.

(Y/N): "You're the one who put the virus in Raccoon city...and all of those people and my friends were been killed by you." He said to him in anger little bit and make him was growl little bit and he doesn't like this at all but all he need to do is kill Albert Wesker.

Albert: "Yes...they were deserve had it coming." He said to (Y/N) and make him was growl little bit and then (Y/N) was got his gun still aiming at the motherfucker and he want to blow this motherfucker's head off right away.

(A/N: Imagine Chris as (Y/N) fight Wesker.)

When (Y/N) got beaten up badly by Wesker and send him to the ground and make (Y/N) spat bloods out of his mouth and then (Y/N) was growl little bit and the women were watch in horror and they saw (Y/N) was beaten up by Wesker. Then (Y/N) was tries to get up from the ground and make him stand up but he got kick in the stomach and send him to the boxes pretty hard and knock him all over on it.

(Y/N): "Arrgh...." He was yelled out in pain little bit.

(Y/N): "Damnit..." He said to himself.

Wesker: "Any last words before I'll kill you-" He tries to said and (Y/N) take his gun out and shot him but he dodge away from the bullet of (Y/N)'s pistol gun and then he said.

Wesker: "You're missed." He said.

(Y/N): "Who say I was missed?" He asked him and make him was surprise and he turn his head to look at X-23 with Agony...oh boy X-23 who was jumped off with her face in rage with mad anger for herself.

The two of them land down on the ground and prepare to fight at this motherfucker right here and then (Y/N) with the others are going to take him down by themselves.

(Y/N): "Now three against one...how's that?" He asked him.

To Be Continued.