Chapter 27: Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Mia, I'm sorry...Ethan is gone...." He said to her.

Mia: "I see..." She said.

There goes the three of them are in the apartment and then they both were talking to each others by themselves and (Y/N) who was sat there and silence for himself and (Y/N) just sat there because he had an bad new to report to Mia about what happened and he was sorry for her that he didn't save Ethan's life...but he failed to lost his friends and he couldn't save them all.

Mia wasn't blame (Y/N) for what happened and she know him was suffering like a lot that he can't save someone else who he really care and loves and now (Y/N) just start to living a normal life for himself with his wives.

In Ending Epilogue.

When there was a young man who was been stood on the rooftop by himself and he just experiencing around here in this world and he seen there was a Stark Building, Oscorp Building too...and these looks like richest place where these two guys have. Now this young man who was wearing black hoodie jacket, black jean pant, and black sneakers too...he had a black hair and beautiful blue eyes and his height was short 5'08 and he was turn his head to look around in this world and it was peaceful.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....it was beautiful." He said to himself and then he just stood right there and stare down little bit.

???: "I'm glad that you are loving it.~" She said and he felt an tendrils comes from someone else was behind at him and make it wrapped around at his waist and himself too.

When the female beast was looks like tall with her height is 6'03 and she really taller than She-Hulk and she was walking toward to him behind and give him an hug behind and she said.

Scream: "So, (Y/N).~ What are you thinking?" She asked him.

(Y/N): "I think I love it here? I love this place but one thing is about some goddamn superheroes and supervillains were shown up like this." He said to her and make her was chuckling little bit and she was lean herself closer to (Y/N)'s back behind and she said.

Scream: "Maybe I can help you with that, darling.~ I can face those supervillains and heroes to seen what I am.~" She said and then she was lift him up from the ground and she was holding him up in bridal style.

(Y/N): "Scream....I have an question?" He asked her.

Scream: "Sure, my darling.~" She said to him.

(Y/N): "Before I meet Betty, Jenny, Hela, Agony, and you....were different...that you were goes berserk kill those dudes but...why me?" He asked her.

(Y/N): "Why didn't you kill me for? Why did you let me live?" He asked her.

Scream: "*Chuckle*" She was chuckling out and make her use her right hand holding (Y/N)'s head and make him pulled into kissing and she was dominated at his mouth and keep kissing at him and make him was moaning out. When Scream was let go of him and make him was breathing out little bit and her big finger was shove it to his mouth and he was sucking at her finger.

Scream: "Because, I want you...I stalk you and you are my prey because you are cute human that I am interest about.~" She said to him.

Scream: "The truth is...I want to get laid and having fun with you more? You and I are going get marries and we are going to be having a lot o children. I want 10 of them. This future is ours~" She said to him and this scared him enough of it and then the two of them heard the ahem comes from there was two feminine figures who were stood right there and that is....Silk and Agony.

Agony: "Don't you forget about me, Scream?! I told you we are going to share him! Our mate!!!!!!! I want him too!!!!" She said to her.

Scream: "NO! He's mine!!!!! I won't let you have him!!!!!!!!" She said to Agony.

Silk: "You know what...I am loving with him too...so do me a favor let me in.~" She said to them and this make them were stare at each others and then here comes catfight each others right away and fighting at each others like who is going to marries (Y/N).

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The End.

...

...

...

...

(A/N: I have a good new for you guys...I'm going to make the book with crossover...and yes it is Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss, Winx Club, and other animes alright with Carnage male reader.)