Chapter 21: Dimitrescu's Dragon Form

3rd POV:

Previously Of Marvel: My Wives Are Superheroes.

Valkyrie: "Begone, demons...you three will die by my sword." She said to them in serious voice and the three women were vampires chuckling little bit and they got their knives out and (Y/N) with Valkyrie decide to fight these three women and they are going to take them down. But Valkyrie who was faster and she slash at them but she can dodge from their attacks and then suddenly (Y/N) was blast his shotgun at them but hit through the windows from the building and make them were shattered.

The three women were screaming out in pain by these snows were damage and hurt them like...vampires afraid of the suns.

(Y/N): "So...that make sense....Valkyrie! Go ahead...you can kill them!" He said to her and make her nod her head and she use her sword slash and cuts at them with multiple hits and make the three of them turn into frozen and shattered into pieces.

(Y/N): "That's took them down." He said to her.

Valkyrie: "Yes, you are been facing many things before?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he said.

(Y/N): "I do...like a lot of them...I'm tired for going through like this...fighting these goddamn monsters...and these creatures appeared out of nowhere and attack innocent people in the Raccoon City and where those people were been killed by these goddamn things." He said to her and make him explaining to her about the Umbrella who was behind this about.

Valkyrie: "I see..." She said.

???: "You bastards!!!!! YOU KILL MY DAUGHTERS!?!?" She shout out to the two of them and make them were dodge with ducks out of the way and they both were turn their heads to look over there and they saw there was a tall woman with 6 or 7 foot tall and she wearing white long dress clothes and she had a hat on and her pale face with yellow eyes glowing and she had a flower on her left side from her chest.

Lady Dimitrescu.

(Y/N): "Holy shit...she's taller than She-Hulk." He said to himself and then Agony with Scream appeared here right on the time and they both were made it right here on the time and helping (Y/N) with Valkyrie to fight this woman.

Dimitrescu: "You four dare to came here in my house?!? Kill my own daughters?!?" She said to them and she got her claws long out little bit and Agony with Scream seen this and they shapeshift their arms into a weapons and prepare for fight. When (Y/N) was with Valkyrie seen this and (Y/N) load the shotgun and prepare to fight this monster and Valkyrie was use her sword and spear prepare to fight as well.

(Y/N): "Hey, your daughters tries to kill us! They start it...and you will do the same thing to us too." He said to her and make her growling out. 

(Y/N): "Alright, bitch....where's my cousins? What have you done to them?" He asked her.