Chapter 14: Shadowcat & Jean Grey (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Afternoon Later.

When (Y/N) was resting on the couch chair and he just sleeping and make him felt tired for going through like a lot and then Betty, Mary, Jennifer, Ororo were saw (Y/N) was tired and yes...he is been tired through as hell. Then (Y/N) just got his face feel sweat little bit and make him just lying there on the bed sleeping and Jennifer asked the girls about what happened.

Jennifer: "So, anyone else tell me about what happened to (Y/N)?" She asked them.

Betty: "I don't know, Jenny...(Y/N) just got back to his home and he was been tired for going through." She said to them.

Ororo: "I see...we should let him rest from now on...he was been tired for going through enough." She said to them and make them were nod their heads and then Jennifer was look at them and she said.

Jennifer: "Okay, I should get back to work right now." She said to them and she need to going back to work right away and then Ororo was nod her head and she said.

Ororo: "Betty...me with Jean, Anna, and Kitty were staying here for awhile cause we are loving with him and we want to make sure that he is going to be alright." She said to Betty and make her nod her head and then they both were going to check him out about what happened to him. When the two of them were checking at him and suddenly...Jean use her power to seen what inside of (Y/N)'s mind and make her seen the whole things inside her head and she was surprise in horror for what she just saw it.

She saw the horror things in the incident of Raccoon city for what she witnessed the truth and make her felt horror and then she let go and gasped out in her voice.

Kitty: "What did you see, red?" She asked her.

Jean: "I don't know...but that must be haunted his own mind." She said to Kitty and then she explaining to her about everything for what she just saw and this make the girls were getting scared as well and then the two of them turn their heads to look at (Y/N) again and they saw him was sleeping but they saw him was been going through like a lot.

Time Skip Later.

In (Y/N)'s Bedroom.

When the girls seen (Y/N) is still asleep on the bed and make him was suddenly awake up little bit and then the two of them look at him finally awake from the bed and he look at them who were here and then they both were gave him a hug...and (Y/N) was confuse about what happened and he asked them.

(Y/N): "So...what are you girls doing in my bed for?" He asked the two of them.

Jean: "(Y/N), I just went to your mind and we just saw something that we weren't known...about you were in the city called is Raccoon...." She said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard that and he said.

(Y/N): "I see...you saw all the memories in my head, aren't you?" He asked her.

Jean: "Yes..." She said.

Kitty: "W-W-We want to help you...please tell us about what happened there in the city." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "It's a long story...I don't know how to describe it...but I'll tell you the whole things about it." He said to her and then the three of them were pulled into kissing.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Jean: "Ah, (Y/N)"

Kitty: "It feels so good."

(Y/N): "Oh, wow your panties are already wet girls. Why is that?" (Y/N) smiled.

Jean: "Because we love you, babe." She started to kiss him with her tongue.

Kitty: "Let me have some of him." She started to kiss him too.

They started to undress themselves revealing their breast. The twins started to unzip his pants.

Jean: "Wow, I didn't expect it to be so big."

Kitty: "I know can this even fit in us."

They both started to lick it and started to suck on it.

(Y/N): "Girls, I think I'm about to cum."

Jean started to stroke it fast making him cum on their faces.

Jean: "It's so warm."

Kitty: "I want to fuck him already, red"

Jean: "Me too."

Jean was started to insert his dick inside her pussy. But she didn't she started to moan loud.

(Y/N) was grabbing her breasts to sucking on it between left and right.

Jean: "Ahhh..."

Jean started to go up and down to make slapping noise. Then Kitty was started to put her pussy in front of his face demanding him to lick it.

Kitty: "Lick it."

(Y/N) started to lick her deep inside her making her want to cum.

Kitty: "Yes, keep going I want to cum."

Jean started to move her hips faster making him want to cum.

(Y/N): "Girls, I'm about to cum."

Jean/Kitty: "Me too."

They both started to cum. Aphrodite came all over his face.

Jean: "Sorry, lover. Let me help you." She started to lick his face clean.

But (Y/N) ignored at her grabbed her face slammed down on his lips shoved tongue at her to making her moaning now he was slapped her fat ass jiggle. Now (Y/N) was let her go and he sucked her boobs so hard to make her moaning louder.

Jean: "Wow, you came a lot."

Kitty: "My turn"

Kitty started to insert it making her moan loud.

Kitty: "Ahhh."

Kitty started moving her hips slowly while Jean got behind and started playing with her boobs.

Jean: "Kitty."

Jean: "Yeah, we're gonna marrying with (Y/N), sis." She started to make out with Kitty.

(Y/N) started to come inside Kitty's womb .

Jean: "We should try one more thing."

Kitty: "We should do that."

They both started to get his dick and put between their butts. They started to move up and down.

Jean: "How does are ass feel like, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Wow both of your asses are soft. I think I'm about to cum."

Jean: "Go ahead cum on our ass."

They started move their butts faster. He came on their asses and then he was start to fucking the crap out of them until they were knocked down into unconscious that they want to sleeping with him and bear his child.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

To Be Continued.