Chapter 6: She-Hulk & Titania (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Month Later.

When (Y/N) was with Jennifer are in the gym with workout by themselves and they both were driving up here and then the two of them are working out and (Y/N) was running with the machine thing and it was allowed him to running fast as he could and (Y/N) just keep running and make him was get lot of sweats comes down from his head and (Y/N) need to keep running and no matter what else he is going to do is...get stronger and more stronger for what he become the best.

(Y/N): "Come on....come on, I'm almost done with it." He said to himself and he was look at the time for what he was been running and it looks like 60 minutes and make him was running and keep running up there right away and then (Y/N) reach to where the time is and make him was stop this time.

(Y/N) stepped out of the running machine thing and make him was breathing and keep breathing out little bit and he was felt tired and it is really tired for what he was going through like a lot.

(Y/N): "Damnit..." He said to himself.

Jennifer: "How are you doing back there, partner?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at her who was hold the thing in her hand is weight lifting but big one and this make (Y/N) surprise to seen her had a big muscles that she really got.

(Y/N): "Whoa...you look pretty hot when you were doing that exercise." He said to her.

Jennifer: "Really? Are you jealous about I just become like this?~" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and shake his head and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, Jennifer I think I'm going to do the other movement with exercise right now...if you excuse me?" He asked her and make her head nod with a smile and she saw this young man was short height but he was too cute to be short.

Jennifer: "*Maybe I should have fun with him....about what happened back there from the other night....*" She thought herself and she remembered about Betty with (Y/N) in the bedroom and the two of them having sex each others and Betty was ravage at him badly and he couldn't move up from the bed and she decide to do her own turn.

Jennifer: "*I'll going to have a fun with him.*" She thought herself and make her was doing her own activity first and training also keep training everything that she really got and become stronger and faster than anyone else.

Time Skip Later.

In (Y/N)'s Home.

When (Y/N) was with Jennifer are back to their own home right away and the two of them were done training with exercise and this make the two of them feel better when they are done exercising and (Y/N) was sigh out little bit because he was tired and he is working out many moves in this gym by himself and after he was done and then Jennifer with (Y/N) playing basketball.

But lucky for She-Hulk is win at him.

Jennifer: "Hey, (Y/N)....there is something else that I want to talk with you." She said to (Y/N) and make him was turn around and he asked her.