Chapter 2: Trouble With Traffic

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Goddamnit...." He said to himself and make him was sigh out little bit and then he was look over there and there was a lot of traffic cars over there and it was like a lot of them but (Y/N) was looks like in trouble with the traffic right now.

???: "Is there something wrong?" She asked him and make him was sigh out and he told her.

(Y/N): "Sorry about that, ma'am. Looks like we have a traffic cars...so we are going to be late for your own meeting." He said to her and this woman had a green skin and she was wearing a black business suit and she looks pretty hot and beautiful...also bombshell the way for what she really is...her name is Jennifer Walter cousin of Bruce Banner and AKA She-Hulk.

her name is Jennifer Walter cousin of Bruce Banner and AKA She-Hulk

Jennifer Walters/Sensational She-Hulk.

Jennifer Walters is a talented lawyer and the cousin of Bruce Banner, the Hulk. After being shot by a mobster and seriously injured, she was saved by a blood transfusion from Bruce, and his gamma-irradiated blood mutated Jennifer into the She-Hulk, kicking off her adventuring career.

Jen wasn't as strong as her cousin, but she maintained her intelligence as She-Hulk, soon learning to control her transformations and even embracing her green form. Throughout the years, Jen fought for justice in court and on the streets, developing great rivalries and friendships, and growing to become a respected leader. She worked for the District Attorney and also fought crime as a member of countless teams, namely the world-famous Avengers and Fantastic Four.

During a confrontation with Thanos, She-Hulk took a missile to the chest and was critically injured by the Mad Titan, needing immediate medical assistance. After recovering, her transformation was out of control and she wasn't herself for a while, but she managed to move past these dark times and once again become the inspirational and ever-loving Sensational She-Hulk.

Jennifer Susan Walters was born in Los Angeles, California to Sheriff Morris Walters and Elaine Banner Walters. Also the cousin of Bruce Banner, Jen would spend hours in the public library reading books with him and sometimes even hiding at closing time to spend the night there, in order to help Bruce escape from his father's abuse

When she was younger, Jen wanted to become a dancer, something which her father didn't approve of. One day, while her mother was driving with some friends to see one of her recitals, she was hit by a car and killed, an event that further distanced Jen from her father. Turning her attention to school, Jen was accepted at Harvard University and also attended UCLA, where she got her law degree summa com laude.

Jennifer: "That's alright...it happens all the times...I will be late when we got there." She said to (Y/N) and he was nod his head and he said.

(Y/N): "Yep, we are going to wait for few hours until the cars need to drive away from here and from now on we are going to wait for longer." He said to her and then the two of them were talking to each others and (Y/N) asked her.